JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/8/2012 8:33:03 PM
Rahm

What's something that nobody's ever said to you?

Besides, "That's huge!"
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• -blam!- me *gos and cries in a corner*
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rahm Emanuel Besides, "That's huge!"[/quote] Too late. OT: "I am a cow of gelatinous fluid."
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Scoopicus "You matter to me."[/quote]Ooo, that one.
    Add more answer options

• "Yes, I'll go out with you."
    Add more answer options

• "You matter to me."
    Add more answer options

• Well, I know what no one's ever said to me truthfully. "It's so biiiiiig!"
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] deadlyfluffball "I'M GONNA DECK YOU IN THE SHNOZ!"[/quote]3
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rahm Emanuel Besides, "That's huge!"[/quote] Lol. "Your head is really small." [Edited on 12.08.2012 2:52 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• "I hate you."
    Add more answer options

• "Can you hand me that piano?"
    Add more answer options

• "I've never felt this way about anyone before" *sniff*...some day...maybe...*sniff*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theslatcher "Yer a wizard, 'Arry"[/quote] Someone actually said that to me once. But then he realised my name wasn't Harry and left.
    Add more answer options

• I was going to say "You're fit" but then, that recently changed...
    Add more answer options

• "You're not hot" That must mean something...
    Add more answer options

• "You must not know 'bout me"
    Add more answer options

• "Pippity-pip-pop gollywock gobbletons, you're crazier than candy cane snake in a jealous cartoon! Fake spit on the ramp and go this way for beer nuggets!" [Edited on 12.08.2012 12:48 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• "Never gonna give you up"
    Add more answer options

• "You look younger than your age." "You're so short." "You don't need a haircut."
    Add more answer options

• "Hello"
    Add more answer options

• "I'M GONNA DECK YOU IN THE SHNOZ!"
    Add more answer options

• aeiasjdflkJZCNAObwka.
    Add more answer options

• "I like to walk in parks during chicken season when the rain spits our green melons on the sidewalk it tastes real greasy." Yep, 'pretty sure nobody has ever said that to me. You getting the picture?
    Add more answer options

• "You're my best friend" "I missed you" That kind of stuff
    Add more answer options

• I love you. Or kiss me.
    Add more answer options

• "I like you too."
    Add more answer options

• "Yer a wizard, 'Arry"
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.