JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/8/2012 4:49:57 PM

I just killed a chicken

So I finally killed a mean chicken that keeps on attacking my legs. So killing it was kinda like my revenge. I don't know if this is good but it felt so good killing it. Have you ever had such a sweet revenge?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TrussingDoor Sounds nasteh.[/quote]why?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sounds nasteh.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MyNameIsCharlie So, OP, did you eat the chicken? How was it?[/quote]I'm still cooking it slow cooked chicken is the best.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MyNameIsCharlie So, OP, did you eat the chicken? How was it?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• No but I ran over a rabbit with my lawnmower accidentally
    Add more answer options

• So, OP, did you eat the chicken? How was it?
    Add more answer options

• My cat was doing the same thing. Fortunately for me, before it could bite my legs today it met an untimely demise. Oh, Scruffles.
    Add more answer options

• Oh no... Poor chicken.
    Add more answer options

• OP made me lol
    Add more answer options

• Umm this post is making me kind of scared of OP and everyone I've offended. The only reason to kill a chicken is to eat a chicken. Killing for revenge sounds a little too overboard.
    Add more answer options

• Wow, how is this thread not locked? It's uber derailed. We went from torturing chickens to vampires... Ok OT: Next time you violently kill an innocent animal, make it's fast.
    Add more answer options

• According to Skyrim logic killing a chicken is worse than public murder.
    Add more answer options

• Eat it.
    Add more answer options

• I did something pointless and stupid today guise and I feel the need to make a thread about it pay attention to me!! This is what OP is doing. And we are giving him right what he wants.
    Add more answer options

• Holy crap Shadow you will do anything for attention.
    Add more answer options

• That's mildly unsettling. But yep. Killed the son of a -blam!- iguana who took dumps all over my yard, boat, and jacuzzi. Then I ate him with pasta.
    Add more answer options

• HYPE I FOUND YOU A WIFE YOU MAD -blam!-
    Add more answer options

• This thread is tits.
    Add more answer options

• You're lucky [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLWCTpa7MqA#t=18s]this[/url] didn't happen.
    Add more answer options

• What.
    Add more answer options

• That sucks. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Shadows1907 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Decimator Omega This thread is still here? Holy -blam!-.[/quote]It got way off topic though :/[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] XoG Suppressor [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DngerlyAwkwrd You have committed crimes against Skyrim and her people! What say you in your defense?![/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THElizzard01 Scootaloo noooooooooooo![/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MyNameIsCharlie Well, now you should eat it and take its power[/quote] Comedy gold. [/quote]...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] True Deception [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NinjaLord77 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] True Deception [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NinjaLord77 [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUcUz5Vo6iw]Here it is if you wanna check it out[/url][/quote]Meh, still largely inaccurate, but that did look pretty epic.[/quote] It doesn't follow the original castlevania story line but still awesome[/quote]I was talking about the vampire representation, but alright. I never actually played the first game, so I can't comment much on the story.[/quote] oh k k
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NinjaLord77 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] True Deception [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NinjaLord77 [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUcUz5Vo6iw]Here it is if you wanna check it out[/url][/quote]Meh, still largely inaccurate, but that did look pretty epic.[/quote] It doesn't follow the original castlevania story line but still awesome[/quote]I was talking about the vampire representation, but alright. I never actually played the first game, so I can't comment much on the story.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] True Deception [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NinjaLord77 [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUcUz5Vo6iw]Here it is if you wanna check it out[/url][/quote]Meh, still largely inaccurate, but that did look pretty epic.[/quote] It doesn't follow the original castlevania story line but still awesome
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NinjaLord77 [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUcUz5Vo6iw]Here it is if you wanna check it out[/url][/quote]Meh, still largely inaccurate, but that did look pretty epic.
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.