JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/7/2012 4:23:38 AM

Do you like horses? Answer before entering thread.

If you said yes, you're a brony and horses turn you on. What say you in your defense?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Horses are terrible people.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 9.8/10 best new thread
    Add more answer options

• Some horses are dicks. They kick and bite people. What a bunch of -blam!-s.
    Add more answer options

• would you fuk me, i'd fuk me goodbye horses, im flying over you goodbye horses, im flying over you
    Add more answer options

• Bronies love young meat? So they're pedos too? Horse pedos? omg.. #swag [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Murcielago00 I thought bronies likes ponies. Aren't horses too old?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• My Belgian will trample your pathetic ass. Let's see how smug you are when there's 2000 lbs crushing your ribcage.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam I love horses. *enters thread* Ah -blam!-.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I thought bronies likes ponies. Aren't horses too old?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Eddie Morra it puts the horse on its skin or else it gets the hoof again[/quote] Buffalo Bill! *high five*
    Add more answer options

• I love horses. *enters thread* Ah -blam!-.
    Add more answer options

• I say: [i]That's the way it's gonna be, little darling we'll go riding on the horses, yeah yeah...[/i]
    Add more answer options

• And?
    Add more answer options

• I can't say I like horses. I like ponies though. If that makes me turned on by ponies, then I won't lie, there's one pony who turns me on...
    Add more answer options

• Swag bra, lrn2bcool. #swag bra [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ABotelho the hell is this?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• D--> Uh, Oh My...
    Add more answer options

• I can't answer until I am actually in the thread. How can I reply from outside the thread?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Eddie Morra it puts the horse on its skin or else it gets the hoof again[/quote] Also, they are ponies good sir. Pon-ez. OMG. Kthxbai. [Edited on 12.06.2012 8:25 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• the hell is this?
    Add more answer options

• it puts the horse on its skin or else it gets the hoof again
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.