JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/7/2012 3:59:10 AM

Max Payne 3 or Hitman?

I'm getting two video games for Christmas and I need to decide which ones I want to buy for myself. I've settled on Far Cry 3 and one more. I love cinematic action/adventure or stealth games so both of these look pretty badass. Anyone play both of them and can give me a nudge to the better game? I've read reviews and watched gameplay, they both seem to be pretty equal in most aspects.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TricolorPanda u can get max payne 3 for like 40 bucks or less[/quote] I've heard the online is nothing special so there's nothing I'd need an online code for, right? Then I could get it Used.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• u can get max payne 3 for like 40 bucks or less
    Add more answer options

• Hitman. Hitman is easily one of the best games I have ever played.
    Add more answer options

• I played Max Payne 3, and it's third person mechanics are some of the best I've ever seen. [i]Even though I never played Hitman, and offer nothing in terms of comparison, I posted anyways. Damn, I love the sound of my voice. Narration.[/i]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.