JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/7/2012 3:52:39 AM

KAMEHAME....

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! What anime do you remember had very memorable moves? Games etc. [Edited on 12.06.2012 7:53 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5sdJSPL1Vs&t=2m20s]Dempsey Roll[/url]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PheonixofLight [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RaptorSevereP88 Nobody goes to that restaurant because it is too crowded.[/quote] What's with you and posting not-paradoxes (is that the right way to say it?).[/quote] That statement is a paradox. If nobody goes to it, how is it crowded?
    Add more answer options

• "Bankai!" "I choose you!" "Wind Scar" "Kagome!!!!" "digivolve"
    Add more answer options

• FINGER BANG- I mean, SPIRIT GUN! GIGA! [I]DRILL![/I] [I][B]BREEEEEAAAAAAK![/I][/B]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RaptorSevereP88 Nobody goes to that restaurant because it is too crowded.[/quote] What's with you and posting not-paradoxes (is that the right way to say it?).
    Add more answer options

• Ka..Me..Ka...Me *teleports infront of Cell* HAAAA!!!! best scene by far in DBZ.
    Add more answer options

• Nobody goes to that restaurant because it is too crowded.
    Add more answer options

• Tekken 5. But it's not an anime.
    Add more answer options

• WOAHAHHHHHHH *ducks* WATCH IT MAN YOU'RE GONNA GET SOMEONE KILLED.
    Add more answer options

• Destructo Disk!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.