JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/7/2012 3:31:41 AM

What I'm saying is incorrect.

What I'm saying is incorrect. Trick statement, this isn't a paradox. [Edited on 12.06.2012 7:35 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The following statement is fact. The previous statement is false.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I can resist anything but temptation.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RaptorSevereP88 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] carpet brain [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RaptorSevereP88 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] carpet brain PARADOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!! *Head explodes* "-BLAM- it OP! I finally got a robotic replica of Recon to work, and he was about to finish the replicas of Achronos and Foman! Now what am I supposed to give them on their birthdays?"[/quote] Actually, this is a trick statement, meant to make you think that it is a paradox. Read it more closely. I'm speaking the word incorrect - What I'm saying is incorrect.[/quote]You still broke Recon's lover, "Ban OP Bomb B/c he broke mai stuf" Bomb inbound, 3... 2... 1... *Clicks red button* "Why won't this work? Oh yeah, I have to step on the giant red "x" that says "OP" above it." *Clicks red button, again* "Oh, may Achronos bless me, OMFG IT'S DA BAN BOMB!"[/quote] *hides in underground cave*[/quote]Maybe Bungie should've listened to me when I said Choppers would be cooler if they could dig underground... look who's laughing now? The mods are completely underpowered, "TO THE FORUMS!"
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] carpet brain [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RaptorSevereP88 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] carpet brain PARADOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!! *Head explodes* "-BLAM- it OP! I finally got a robotic replica of Recon to work, and he was about to finish the replicas of Achronos and Foman! Now what am I supposed to give them on their birthdays?"[/quote] Actually, this is a trick statement, meant to make you think that it is a paradox. Read it more closely. I'm speaking the word incorrect - What I'm saying is incorrect.[/quote]You still broke Recon's lover, "Ban OP Bomb B/c he broke mai stuf" Bomb inbound, 3... 2... 1... *Clicks red button* "Why won't this work? Oh yeah, I have to step on the giant red "x" that says "OP" above it." *Clicks red button, again* "Oh, may Achronos bless me, OMFG IT'S DA BAN BOMB!"[/quote] *hides in underground cave*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RaptorSevereP88 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] carpet brain PARADOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!! *Head explodes* "-BLAM- it OP! I finally got a robotic replica of Recon to work, and he was about to finish the replicas of Achronos and Foman! Now what am I supposed to give them on their birthdays?"[/quote] Actually, this is a trick statement, meant to make you think that it is a paradox. Read it more closely. I'm speaking the word incorrect - What I'm saying is incorrect.[/quote]You still broke Recon's lover, "Ban OP Bomb B/c he broke mai stuf" Bomb inbound, 3... 2... 1... *Clicks red button* "Why won't this work? Oh yeah, I have to step on the giant red "x" that says "OP" above it." *Clicks red button, again* "Oh, may Achronos bless me, OMFG IT'S DA BAN BOMB!"
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Savage Opress So all I saw was a stupid post? Is this normal?[/quote] Welcome to the Flood.
    Add more answer options

• So all I saw was a stupid post? Is this normal?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] carpet brain PARADOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!! *Head explodes* "-BLAM- it OP! I finally got a robotic replica of Recon to work, and he was about to finish the replicas of Achronos and Foman! Now what am I supposed to give them on their birthdays?"[/quote] Actually, this is a trick statement, meant to make you think that it is a paradox. Read it more closely. I'm speaking the word incorrect - What I'm saying is incorrect.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ex0 Dante mind = not blown. Paradox fail.[/quote] It's not a paradox, so you actually got it wrong in thinking that. Let's put it like this - What I'm typing is incorrect. It doesn't mean that the sentence is incorrect. It means exactly what it says - what i'm saying is incorrect. What I'm saying is hello.
    Add more answer options

• PARADOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!! *Head explodes* "-BLAM- it OP! I finally got a robotic replica of Recon to work, and he was about to finish the replicas of Achronos and Foman! Now what am I supposed to give them on their birthdays?"
    Add more answer options

• hurr durr you got me my brain exploded. ©
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CostlyAxis There's no content there to be incorrect.[/quote] What I'm saying [I]is[/I] incorrect.
    Add more answer options

• mind = not blown. Paradox fail.
    Add more answer options

• So therefore, you are correct?
    Add more answer options

• There's no content there to be incorrect.
    Add more answer options

• I concur.
    Add more answer options

• Yes. It is.
    Add more answer options

• Not tonight, please.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.