JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/7/2012 1:37:06 AM

What's up with the new YouTube layout?

What's with all the adds? It looks depressing and it is slowing down my computer A LOT. [url=http://gyazo.com/e7baad5385fb7afd1f880a313d6285a7.png?1354843849]Ewww, yuck...[/url] Forgot to mention adblocker doesn't work my my laptop. [Edited on 12.06.2012 5:39 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• YouTube's layout change's like every two months, it's really starting to bug me.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wikked Navajoe I would prefer an option to set it back to the previous layout. Who else?[/quote] No, then you have people all over the place. It's great that it's forced, so that everyone isn't on a different layout. Just like Microsoft force you to download Xbox dashboard updates.
    Add more answer options

• I would prefer an option to set it back to the previous layout. Who else? [Edited on 12.06.2012 6:00 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HD PVR How much time do you spend looking at anything other than the video(s)? Just full screen the video if it bothers you that much.[/quote] I don't want to have to full screen videos to make them centered. They should be centered already. Everything justified to the left side of the screen is awful.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Blackbird42 The new layout is horrible and ugly. It's just awkward to work with too.[/quote] Yeah I just noticed it, I much prefer the other layout.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SpartanMk18 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gaara444 [url=http://oi45.tinypic.com/9r4u8l.jpg]I'm all for a new layout, but this is ridiculous.[/url] [/quote] I just turned off Adblock, and this space isn't even used for ads. Seriously, who the -blam!- designed this new layout? It's god awful. They need to be taken out back behind the Google HQ and shot. [/quote] Have you seen Google+? It's had a similar white space for a long time. I don't understand it. The scaling doesn't seem to be working properly. [Edited on 12.06.2012 5:52 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• The worst part for me is that it only takes up the left half of my large screen. Now I've got this huge blank space. I hope this doesn't stay.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SpartanMk18 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gaara444 [url=http://oi45.tinypic.com/9r4u8l.jpg]I'm all for a new layout, but this is ridiculous.[/url] [/quote] I just turned off Adblock, and this space isn't even used for ads. Seriously, who the -blam!- designed this new layout? It's god awful. They need to be taken out back behind the Google HQ and shot. [/quote] How do you kill that which has no soul?
    Add more answer options

• How much time do you spend looking at anything other than the video(s)? Just full screen the video if it bothers you that much.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gaara444 [url=http://oi45.tinypic.com/9r4u8l.jpg]I'm all for a new layout, but this is ridiculous.[/url] [/quote] I just turned off Adblock, and this space isn't even used for ads. Seriously, who the -blam!- designed this new layout? It's god awful. They need to be taken out back behind the Google HQ and shot.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gaara444 [url=http://oi45.tinypic.com/9r4u8l.jpg]I'm all for a new layout, but this is ridiculous.[/url] [/quote] I don't have that.
    Add more answer options

• I was on there just minutes ago, getting ready to upload a video. What the hell?! That was too fast.
    Add more answer options

• The new layout is horrible and ugly. It's just awkward to work with too.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gaara444 [url=http://oi45.tinypic.com/9r4u8l.jpg]I'm all for a new layout, but this is ridiculous.[/url] [/quote] Uhhh, why is your's covered in white? Mine looks fine. Maybe your screen is too big, get a smaller computer for YouTube lol.
    Add more answer options

• Ad block. As for the actual look, I love it. Looks clean and crisp. À la Windows 8.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://oi45.tinypic.com/9r4u8l.jpg]I'm all for a new layout, but this is ridiculous.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Phoenix1710 Yeah, you need to get ad block plus. It's a free download that will solve that problem for you. Also, the new layout is really frustrating me right now.[/quote] Why, thank you. I didn't realise there was a plus version.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TomoK12 Forgot to mention adblocker doesn't work my my laptop.[/quote]Is your laptop a ham sandwich?[/quote] lolhamsandwiches I have the Potato v6 and Adblock runs fine for me.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 Ads? L2ABP[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TomoK12 Forgot to mention adblocker doesn't work my my laptop.[/quote]Is your laptop a ham sandwich?
    Add more answer options

• I hope Google likes wearing make up, I like them pretty when they F*** me.
    Add more answer options

• I can't tell what's Gyazo ads and what's Youtube ads...
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, you need to get ad block plus. It's a free download that will solve that problem for you. Also, the new layout is really frustrating me right now. [Edited on 12.06.2012 5:40 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Ads? L2ABP
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.