JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/7/2012 12:46:23 AM

Why does no one talk about call of duty 2 or 3?

It almost feels like these games never existed because the farthest back cod I ever hear aboutvis 4. Did no one like these games?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why does nobody ever talk about the first CoD? It was great!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Love CoD 2. all those bloody grenades >.<
    Add more answer options

• CoD 2 > All other CoD games. /opinion
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xSapphire CoD 2 was meh, I liked CoD 3 quite a bit.[/quote]What? COD 2 was way better
    Add more answer options

• CoD3 had an amazing campaign.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lil Ericka Did no one like these games? [/quote]i liked Call Of Duty 2 but it's long forgotten now, just like how no one talks about Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2
    Add more answer options

• CoD 2 was my first 360 game. It was great except "Battle for Hill 400." That mission on Veteran can go die in a hole.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PROBLEM2342 lolcod[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• The Big Red One was amazing
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dtyler27106 They're typically the favorite COD games for non-COD fans. COD 2 is especially loved. My personal favorite is COD 3, though.[/quote] CoD 1/UO and 2 are more of the favorite CoD games for people who have been with the series for a while. Most of them despise CoD3, show gratitude for CoD4, and hate anything after.
    Add more answer options

• They're typically the favorite COD games for non-COD fans. COD 2 is especially loved. My personal favorite is COD 3, though.
    Add more answer options

• I loved COD 3's multiplayer. Its campaign was great to.
    Add more answer options

• I really liked 3. Atleast, based on the campaign alone.
    Add more answer options

• Because all of the CoD fans still left are the Modern Warfare babbies. They will never know the glory and honor that comes with throwing potatoes.
    Add more answer options

• Huh, looks like I'm the only one with my onion.
    Add more answer options

• Call of Duty 2 was alright. 3 was downright awful.
    Add more answer options

• 2 was good, but 3 was terrible. Treyarch did a better job with CoD2: Big Red One.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xSapphire CoD 2 was meh, I liked CoD 3 quite a bit.[/quote]honestly I couldn't tell a difference...
    Add more answer options

• CoD 2 was meh, I liked CoD 3 quite a bit.
    Add more answer options

• CoD 2 is the best imo.
    Add more answer options

• I never played them I hear CoD 2 was good and 3 was bad 4, of course, was great [Edited on 12.06.2012 4:47 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• lolcod
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.