JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/7/2012 12:14:06 AM
ZERO

Halo Reach is scarier than Slender

Cause of how bad it is Do you agree?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I am not sure of that.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ankerd123 That must mean Halo 4 is the scariest thing ever created.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] gorocurt I think Reach is fun. Slender is much more frightening. It is scary how good the sniper rifle is, though...[/quote] But, Slender isn't frightening at all.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OsCaRLe0 [/quote] Sure it wasn't. I was your bother/sister/dog/cat wasn't it? [Edited on 12.16.2012 12:04 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• It wasn't me that sent it
    Add more answer options

• I think Reach is fun. Slender is much more frightening. It is scary how good the sniper rifle is, though...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief No, because if some -blam!-nut is following me in Halo: Reach I can turn round and shoot the bastard.[/quote]Unless its the damm AI out to kill you with it hog driving skill - lol. Damm Kat will ram you - take you, the hog and herself right off a cliff ... without even a sound.
    Add more answer options

• No, because if some -blam!-nut is following me in Halo: Reach I can turn round and shoot the bastard.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OsCaRLe0 http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=1669602[/quote] Oh look another dumbass that thinks those work. [b]Topic:[/b] Playing Reach is like SCP-173 when you turn around and it's right behind you. Or when you open a door and it's right there.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] da 70 70 hatred The discussion value. Where is it?[/quote] Try reading next time
    Add more answer options

• Not hard to be scarier than Slender. When you've been in my bathroom, not much frightens you after that.
    Add more answer options

• The discussion value. Where is it?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OsCaRLe0 http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=1669602[/quote] Keep your spam out of my thread dick
    Add more answer options

• http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=1669602
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ankerd123 That must mean Halo 4 is the scariest thing ever created.[/quote] Not quite Mass Effect 3 is a bit more scary than that
    Add more answer options

• That must mean Halo 4 is the scariest thing ever created.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PROBLEM2342 Do you agree?[/quote]well, no denying that sword was absolutely useless
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.