JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/6/2012 4:52:22 PM
KranBe

Give me 56 seconds of attention then resume your life

So A thought just occurred to me. How often do you guys stop coming to bungie for a month or too, then just come back. I mean, I take sabbaticals from the flood all the time. Then One day I just decide, "Hey, I wonder what the masses of bungie are up to?". Am I the only flake here, do you guys stay on this wall of black and blue 24/7, or do you guys take breaks too?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SHAOLINMONKEY 93 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Manafontman No one ever says anything when I do post, so what's the point?[/quote] Hello.[/quote] LOL
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Manafontman No one ever says anything when I do post, so what's the point?[/quote] Hello.
    Add more answer options

• I think the longest time I've spent away from the forums is about a week. It could be longer in between posts though, I seem to do a lot of lurking.
    Add more answer options

• No one ever says anything when I do post, so what's the point?
    Add more answer options

• I tend to go for a while when things in my life pick up but not frequently.
    Add more answer options

• I have my moments where I disappear.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUbTW928sMU#t=4m12s]You can check out anytime you like...[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Sometimes I go outside, sometimes I don't
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xizor14 I'm currently studying for finals. Sort of. I leave for rather extended breaks from the public forums all the time when I'm doing something important. B.net is my homepage, so I'm never REALLY gone.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I am here everyday, regardless of my situation. I do the best I can to stick around and stay up-to-date.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] KranBe So A thought just occurred to me. How often do you guys stop coming to bungie for a month or [b][i][u]too[/i][/b][/u], then just come back.[/quote]*Two I've had a few instances where I took breaks... but nothing too long. Gaming, on the other hand - I've taken many breaks consisting of a few weeks to focus on school or other life happenings.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, from 09' until a few weeks ago I took a break from gaming. I guess you can consider it a vacation. But recently, I have not taken a break from bungie, I can find time to visit the flood, Sec7 or the community.
    Add more answer options

• I only go on Bungie when I am at my dad's, so I go on every other weekend.
    Add more answer options

• This last week I had about 70+ hours of work between my job and school, and I didn't come to Bnet at all. I think that's the longest I've stayed away from Bnet since I started visiting it in regularly in 2006.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M94 Mushroom Man [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LordMonkey I'm always on, I'm just lurking.[/quote][/quote]Sadly, this is the case for me. It almost felt like a chore to scroll up and click the 'Sign-in' button just to post this. But really, I'm here at least a few times a day...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LordMonkey I'm always on, I'm just lurking.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• last time i wasn't here for more than a few weeks was in '09 i think.
    Add more answer options

• It depends on exams and general life things. I actively encourage any member who cares about intra-forum politics or about any users doing anything that might cause controversy to take at least a month break. When you see the website as a website to talk to other people with your specific interests about your specific interests you'll have much more fun.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CamCamm There are times where I focus more on groups than the mains but I never actually take a "break" from Bungie.[/quote] One does not simply take a break from Bungie.net.
    Add more answer options

• I peruse the forums almost daily, but I haven't actually commented on much. I'm just scrounging for any info I might have missed. Usually- (Time's Up!=56 seconds)
    Add more answer options

• I've actually been rather 'absent' this week. I'm SOOO busy at work that when I get home i'm just going to bed! [i]*Shakes fist; Damn Manager on Holiday[/i]
    Add more answer options

• I only venture onto the mains when I'm feeling brave, otherwise I'm in a group or just kind of forgetting about B.net all together.
    Add more answer options

• I come here every day for an hour at most except for Saturday. I don't think I need a break any time soon.
    Add more answer options

• I was away from bungie.net for about two years, and had one of my buddies I played games with sign on periodically so my account wouldn't delete.
    Add more answer options

• I do, but not intentionally.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] KranBe So A thought just occurred to me. How often do you guys stop coming to bungie for a month or too, then just come back. I mean, I take sabbaticals from the flood all the time. Then One day I just decide, "Hey, I wonder what the masses of bungie are up to?". Am I the only flake here, do you guys stay on this wall of black and blue 24/7, or do you guys take breaks too?[/quote] I do the same as you quite a bit, actually.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.