JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/6/2012 9:17:30 AM

Limp Bizkit

Discuss
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] natonio95 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Fridge Gnome [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] App L Sawz They did it all for the nookie.[/quote][/quote][/quote]The Nookie?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Citizen [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] masterdrone [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Egerspurge 1. Break Stuff is their only decent song. [/quote][/quote][/quote] ??? That song was horrible. I'm guessing you guys only found out about them when Nookie came out? Three Dollar Bill Ya'll was a pretty good album. Not really but you know what I mean.
    Add more answer options

• Rollin' is my favorite song because of The Undertaker.
    Add more answer options

• The band or the other...thing?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Fridge Gnome [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] App L Sawz They did it all for the nookie.[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] McCrash [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgQ7qOCDFYQ[/url] This Track owns their entire band....[/quote]cky are godawful. you can't just try to trump one godawful band with another godawful band.
    Add more answer options

• They're still alive?
    Add more answer options

• [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgQ7qOCDFYQ[/url] This Track owns their entire band.... [Edited on 12.06.2012 5:05 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Egerspurge 1. Break Stuff is their only decent song. 2. Worst band name in history.[/quote] 1. Teh puma liked "my generation". :[ 2. Agreed.
    Add more answer options

• Wes Boreland was the only redeeming quality of that band. Had a few songs I liked. Counterfeit, break stuff, rearranged, and boiler room were all pretty decent. Saw em live once. Fred Durst is more intolerable the closer in proximity you get to him. Suppose it's that way with most -blam!-s.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] masterdrone [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Egerspurge 1. Break Stuff is their only decent song. [/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN YEAH!
    Add more answer options

• Their band name is gross and childish.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] App L Sawz They did it all for the nookie.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I could watch Fred Durst being raped and not feel a flicker of emotion.
    Add more answer options

• I like some songs, Build A Bridge for example.
    Add more answer options

• Sounds like Limp biscuit.
    Add more answer options

• annoying rednecks
    Add more answer options

• It was heavy when I was 13. Then I discovered Mudvayne. L.D. 50 remains one of the greatest metal records ever made. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] masterdrone [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Egerspurge 1. Break Stuff is their only decent song. [/quote][/quote]And Hotdog.
    Add more answer options

• In the words of Bill Engvall, "They have a pill that fixes that now."
    Add more answer options

• They did it all for the nookie.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Egerspurge 1. Break Stuff is their only decent song. [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• 1. Break Stuff is their only decent song. 2. Worst band name in history.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.