JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/6/2012 3:59:51 AM

You have the oppurtunity to say ONE sentence to everyone on the planet

Every Human Being currently alive on this Earth will hear it, somehow, at the same time. You may say ONE sentence, following American English grammatical rules as what classifies as a sentence. What would you say?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "Attention, people of Earth!" They'll be expecting me to continue, unaware of the fact that I just wasted my sentence. They'll be baffled for weeks, never knowing if I'll continue or not. Or, "Please, everybody raise your hands up and lend me your energy so that I can defeat Majin Buu!" [Edited on 12.06.2012 7:10 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] General Noobus Why are people still suggesting things? You can't beat Jackals in the courtyard [Edited on 12.05.2012 9:15 PM PST][/quote] BANSHEES, FAST AND LOW
    Add more answer options

• Tactical Nuke inbound or something inspirational and stern that can fit in one sentence. or a Portal 2 quote.
    Add more answer options

• "I will most likely never meet any of you, but may life, the universe, luck, and any deities you believe in grant you a good life."
    Add more answer options

• Smoke! We've been EMP'd electronics are down! Greetings earthlings.. [Edited on 12.06.2012 3:24 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• "-blam!- you all!" or maybe "MURICA -blam!- YA!" or maybe... (a couple more or maybes) "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" or maybe "STAHP FIGHTING NAOW!" or maybe "Nukes are the answer or maybe "CATS, EVERYONE NEEDS A CAT!"
    Add more answer options

• As a human, the purpose of life is to have experiences, make memories, and enjoy the ride; and anyone who tells you that the purpose of life is to perpetuate life is an idiot. -Leewald Scotsbury ©
    Add more answer options

• Only english? What about those that don't speak it? I demand a universal translator so all understand my message!
    Add more answer options

• Ain't nobody got time fo dat
    Add more answer options

• "You're -blam!- retards"
    Add more answer options

• "Justin Bieber is the devil."
    Add more answer options

• [i]Then who was phone?[/i]
    Add more answer options

• "You'll wish that you were dead, regret you ever listened to the voice inside your head." It would be funny
    Add more answer options

• "I hate everyone!"
    Add more answer options

• -blam!- you humanity!
    Add more answer options

• What is Love?
    Add more answer options

• "I am God, wearing clothes is now a sin." /changes the world forever. [Edited on 12.06.2012 2:21 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• "Time was your ally, human, but, now, it has abandoned you. The Forerunners have returned."
    Add more answer options

• "Prepare your -blam!-!" Well, -blam!-. -blam!-. I give up. [Edited on 12.06.2012 1:44 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• "We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
    Add more answer options

• "There is no God, only I." People will -blam!- themselves into an all-new religion.
    Add more answer options

• Dont scratch the snatch.
    Add more answer options

• "People of Earth, [i]spare your energy with me![/i]"
    Add more answer options

• You left the oven on. [Edited on 12.06.2012 1:25 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I would write a paper of everything I wanted to say, then erase the periods.
    Add more answer options

• All your things are belong to me.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.