JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/6/2012 1:39:07 AM

Can I buy Gamer Fuel at WalMart?

T4R IF Gamer Fuel is still around to buy....does WalMart sell them? And can somebody link that Gamer Fuel locator or whatever?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

King Nis
    King Nis

Help me fill the World with teeth. - old

Like I said, don't quote me on the price! I don't remember! Haha.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheManliestMan I bought a 12-pack there last weekend. And it cost like 4 bucks, if I remember correctly.[/quote] Damn....that's a lot of gamer fuel I can buy with my gift card lol. Well i'm $4 now and $8....guess I just need to go by my local WalMart and check.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Buddha Milk -blam!- gross.[/quote] Depends which one you are getting, the 2 that came out for wow weren't that great, but the current one is the same used for Halo 3. I like it.
    Add more answer options

• I bought a 12-pack there last weekend. And it cost like 4 bucks, if I remember correctly. [Edited on 12.05.2012 5:54 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• thats craycray
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] King Nis085 I think I bought it at like 8 dollars or something around there. I don't recall the exact amount.[/quote] Ok...thanks
    Add more answer options

King Nis
    King Nis

I think I bought it at like 8 dollars or something around there. I don't recall the exact amount.
    Add more answer options

• The price for a 12 pack isn't showing up online. :/ Has anybody bought a 12 pack of gamer fuel from WalMart? If so....how much was it at your WalMart?
    Add more answer options

• Eww. I'll stick with my Cranberry juice, a-thank-u.
    Add more answer options

King Nis
    King Nis

Have fun. If you are in it for the Double XP, it only offers 6 matches per 12 pack that you purchase. Of which, the codes are located on the inside of the packaging so don't rip it to shreds like I do when I'm done using them and throwing them away.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] catman6 [url=http://itemlocator.pepsico.com/mountaindew/]Check[/url][/quote]Thanks for that. I can go buy some little can of it someday. Also OP, it probably varies by store, so if you have two Walmarts in your city it helps to check both of them.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] King Nis085 Game Fuel is available at Walmart. Depends on the store you visit though. Edit* I've seen only 12 packs at Walmart.[/quote] Just checked...there's a couple WalMarts around me that sell the 12 packs. I even have this $25 WalMart gift card....now I know what to spend it on! Lol
    Add more answer options

• -blam!- gross.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] catman6 [url=http://itemlocator.pepsico.com/mountaindew/]Check[/url][/quote] Thanks
    Add more answer options

King Nis
    King Nis

Game Fuel is available at Walmart. Depends on the store you visit though. Edit* I've seen only 12 packs at Walmart. [Edited on 12.05.2012 5:41 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://itemlocator.pepsico.com/mountaindew/]Check[/url]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.