JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/6/2012 1:09:31 AM

Confirmed: 2012 marks the end of the world according to Australian PM

[url=http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/2012/12/06/09/56/gillard-records-mock-apocalypse-message]Even the Australian PM says the world will end.[/url] I hardly think someone in charge of an entire nation would take such a matter lightly, so it is indeed the end of the world. Zombies, hellbeasts, or K Pop, one way or another we're all doomed. [Edited on 12.05.2012 5:12 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Distant Dawn I knew it! And people insulted me and called me names when the joke is on them. Ignorance truly is bliss until they get proven wrong.[/quote]It is a women, after all. She could be wrong - and odds are she is. Seriously though, it's a mock. But the fact that she DID make a message - even if a mock is still interesting.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Distant Dawn Amazing. Truly amazing. People still have doubts when evidence is in front of their face. It is truly amazing.[/quote] Try harder Purity.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SHAOLINMONKEY 93 If there is any one thing I love about Australia, it's our ability to make jokes on TV and not expect our viewers to take it seriously. Guess that doesn't work internationally.[/quote] No way! Triple J is a reputable source. Even if CSIRO couldn't confirm it, Triple J did, and that's just as good if not better.
    Add more answer options

• If there is any one thing I love about Australia, it's our ability to make jokes on TV and not expect our viewers to take it seriously. Guess that doesn't work internationally.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OdorousLicense3 Oh lawdy. Anyone who actually believes that garbage needs to be thrown into a pit of wet cement.[/quote] Amazing. Truly amazing. People still have doubts when evidence is in front of their face. It is truly amazing.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SmD x MaYHeM x [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Deadlock v3 The URL says "PM delivers mock apocalypse message", seems the flood actually cannot read.[/quote] That surprises you..? [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• We all gon die man
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] r c takedown I hardly think someone in charge of an entire nation would take such a matter lightly[/quote] Iran /argument
    Add more answer options

• Oh lawdy. Anyone who actually believes that garbage needs to be thrown into a pit of wet cement.
    Add more answer options

• Yes, cuz let's all listen to Australia. Yep.
    Add more answer options

• I knew it! And people insulted me and called me names when the joke is on them. Ignorance truly is bliss until they get proven wrong.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] iRdACheef619 Not sure if fake..or..real.[/quote]...Not sure if fake or real...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Deadlock v3 The URL says "PM delivers mock apocalypse message", seems the flood actually cannot read.[/quote] That surprises you..?
    Add more answer options

• The URL says "PM delivers mock apocalypse message", seems the flood actually cannot read.
    Add more answer options

• Not sure if fake..or..real. Interesting that a Prime Minister would even make a message like that.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] oaklandp8ntbalr Those silly aussies.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• She is not serious you know?
    Add more answer options

• Change your damn avatar, OP.
    Add more answer options

• Those silly aussies.
    Add more answer options

• Why can't they take it lightly? It's a complete joke.
    Add more answer options

• DOOOOOOOOOOMED
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.