JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/6/2012 12:24:02 AM

Favorite Cigar maker?

I am just interested in hearing from the few that have or do smoke tobacco. What is your favorite cigar maker or cigar? [url=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-e5-L771yIEs/TzfxjzVPLuI/AAAAAAAAApA/Q20N79BSjIM/s1600/Rocky+Patel+15th+Anniversary.jpg] Rocky Patel 15th anniversary [/url] Or anything from Monte Cristo and Romeo Y Juileta.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] a squiggly apple [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] colbyrules8 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] omg a bannana I don't smoke, but I do like how cigars smell, also pipes with tobacco, smells like bubbles.[/quote] Yes, they are MUCH more enjoyable than those nasty things people call cigarettes. [/quote] Also more likely to kill you.[/quote] I am willing to bet that you don't even know what makes them dangerous.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] colbyrules8 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] omg a bannana I don't smoke, but I do like how cigars smell, also pipes with tobacco, smells like bubbles.[/quote] Yes, they are MUCH more enjoyable than those nasty things people call cigarettes. [/quote]Hey Cigarettes are cheaper.
    Add more answer options

• Ciagarillos. Al Capone's Sweets Unfiltered Cognac.
    Add more answer options

• Big fan of Drew Estate's Tabak Especial. I haven't had the pleasure of trying too many different makers yet.
    Add more answer options

• I always get Romeo Y Julieta. I've never had anything else.
    Add more answer options

• The kind that makes the ones that when you smoke them bubbles come out instead of smoke.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] colbyrules8 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] omg a bannana I don't smoke, but I do like how cigars smell, also pipes with tobacco, smells like bubbles.[/quote] Yes, they are MUCH more enjoyable than those nasty things people call cigarettes. [/quote] Also more likely to kill you.
    Add more answer options

• Dutch, Game, White Owl
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] omg a bannana I don't smoke, but I do like how cigars smell, also pipes with tobacco, smells like bubbles.[/quote] Yes, they are MUCH more enjoyable than those nasty things people call cigarettes.
    Add more answer options

• I don't smoke, but I do like how cigars smell, also pipes with tobacco, smells like bubbles.
    Add more answer options

• kooba
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.