JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/5/2012 11:27:32 PM

What if black people were white?

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUx2Pl5W8NE]What if black people were white? Watch the video and answer for yourself.[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YodasCurd I found this racist.[/quote] Shame.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I found this racist.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam The world would be the same.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• kfc would be full of white people
    Add more answer options

• I know plenty of white people that are black on the inside. Seriously, those who are truely 'black' in the awesome sense of the word exist on the inside. One's skin does not dictate the stance of one's mind.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.haverford.edu/psych/ddavis/p109g/steinem.menstruate.html]What if men could menstruate[/url]?
    Add more answer options

• I liked the guy who looked like a total redneck but then said "Just 'cause they're -blam!-s they don't have to be black." Props to that dude.
    Add more answer options

• There'd be alot more white crime
    Add more answer options

• They'd probably still call us racist
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Blacknight159 I like how most people didn't answer since they were too busy worrying that they'd say something racist.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I like how most people didn't answer since they were too busy worrying that they'd say something racist.
    Add more answer options

• Equality.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Silverback Elite *cough* Michael Jackson *cough*[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• The world would be the same.
    Add more answer options

• *cough* Michael Jackson *cough*
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.