JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/5/2012 10:22:45 PM

can i ban ghurt?

can i ban ghurt?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If you would like to report a particular user for something you think is breaking the rules, please either use the "report" button or send a private message to a moderator with a link to the post/user. A thread here is really not appropriate.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Does he still spend most of his time harassing people in The Classifieds? If so, I think banning him would actually be doing him a favour.
    Add more answer options

• I wish I could! So many spammers will feel my wrath. The flood will know
    Add more answer options

• I don't know, can you?
    Add more answer options

• You can ask nicely...
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/skins/default/avatars/staffonly_achronos.gif]diz guy[/url] ©
    Add more answer options

• acky?
    Add more answer options

• aftr dat al u hav2 do iz unl3ash da ninjas. but m8k shur u ask acky 1st. ©
    Add more answer options

• k
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrazzySnipe55 1st u hav2 b guy 2 ban ppl. kk? ©[/quote] ® The good ol days
    Add more answer options

• 1st u hav2 b guy 2 ban ppl. kk? ©
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.