JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/5/2012 10:16:55 PM

What do you think of the New youtube look?

I think its just getting badder each update.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I've had this update for like idk 2-3 months now and I -blam!- hate it, it's beyond anti-user-friendly and I really hate the new 'recommended videos from YouTube' bull -blam!-
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Cartain people get the update and certain people don't. I haven't, but a friend of mine has.
    Add more answer options

• I haven't got it yet.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TomoK12 It's been the exact same for months. These threads just keep popping up. Why're people saying the appearance has changed?![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• It looks the same to me. I have never noticed any changes whenever people complain about youtube updates. Perhaps the changes are rolled out to different people at different times?
    Add more answer options

• It's been the exact same for months. These threads just keep popping up. Why're people saying the appearance has changed?!
    Add more answer options

• I don't mid it, I kinda like it actually.
    Add more answer options

• *goes onto youtube to check it out* [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=g3ythpzsu18#t=9s]AAAAAAAAAAGH[/url]
    Add more answer options

• What are you talking about, looks the same to me. It's been the same for a while.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YellowPaste I think its just getting worse with each update.[/quote] Fixed. [Edited on 12.05.2012 2:17 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.