JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/5/2012 9:36:27 PM
SWJW64

promethean weapon forming animation

Is there a way to see these animations again like how you first pickthem up?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• go to custom and play and pick them up or online then go back in and slow play it in a film. yorkie
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It only does the epic animation once. Evenreplaying campaign doesnt have them
    Add more answer options

• Drop it and pick it up again
    Add more answer options

• I don't know but oh what a feel it was watching them form in my hands.
    Add more answer options

• Nope just the first time and reloading (kind of). They did it once and once only to show the Chief is new to them, s'bout it then.
    Add more answer options

• Start a campaign mission, and it only works the first time you pick them up.
    Add more answer options

• ... [Edited on 12.05.2012 1:37 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Wait... actually I dunno. [Edited on 12.05.2012 1:37 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.