JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/5/2012 8:47:52 PM

Favourite episode of Firefly?

Mine has to be the really long one, you know, Serenity
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ajw34307 The Message and Out of Gas stand out as the episodes that had the most emotional resonance with me. Absolutely phenomenal stuff.[/quote] Well, yeah, of course they were the emotionalish episodes and all, but that don't make them my favourite. I'm all for a show giving me feels but I watched both of those today and they hit a deep spot in this soul of mine I tell ya. Actually, I don't think any one episode captured the show fully as they all have different themes, from doing some thieving in a backwash moon to doing some thieving on a really sci-fi planet, you know? Hard to choose a favourite episode, they're all gorram great.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Tartan 118 Honestly, it's been too long since I watched them, I couldn't tell you. Quality program, though.[/quote] Yeah, I just got back from a revisit with the gang, and I still can't tell you
    Add more answer options

• The Message and Out of Gas stand out as the episodes that had the most emotional resonance with me. Absolutely phenomenal stuff.
    Add more answer options

• Honestly, it's been too long since I watched them, I couldn't tell you. Quality program, though.
    Add more answer options

• idk, i really enjoyed them all, it sucks it got cancelled.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YodasCurd ^^^ Holy triple bump batman! OT: I'll probably look into watching it[/quote] lolz Yeah you really should. Personally I have some trouble checking out new series as everything looks boring at first glance, so I'm really really happy I actually checked out Firefly. It is so gorram awesome
    Add more answer options

• ^^^ Holy triple bump batman! OT: I'll probably look into watching it
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CultMiester4000 the one where it's actually Farscape.[/quote] hee haw
    Add more answer options

• Also, anyone know the timescape from episode 1 to 14?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NINJA BUNNY 117 I've never watched it, is it really as good as everyone says? I've seen the movie Serenity and thought that was pretty good.[/quote] Sure is.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CultMiester4000 the one where it's actually Farscape.[/quote] Eh, I really liked Farcape too, but I only got through three seasons. I think Firefly never had the chance to get stale, which is something it has going for it.
    Add more answer options

• They're all too good to pick a favourite!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NINJA BUNNY 117 I've never watched it, is it really as good as everyone says? I've seen the movie Serenity and thought that was pretty good.[/quote] I recommend watching the series, and then watching the movie again.
    Add more answer options

• the one where it's actually Farscape.
    Add more answer options

• I've never watched it, is it really as good as everyone says? I've seen the movie Serenity and thought that was pretty good.
    Add more answer options

• Not sure, tbh.
    Add more answer options

• What's Firefly?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.