JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/4/2012 5:33:57 PM

How can I find out the length of my credit ban?

My GT is ThaMeepTots I didn't realize I was going to be banned when I decided to finish getting a bunch of achievements, but having now read into it, I understand why Bungie does it. What I'd like to find out is how much longer I'm going to be banned. I got banned in October and I'm still not earning any credits. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• halowaypoint.com
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Oh what a shame, you can't earn credits guess you can't play the game. Oh wait, you can!
    Add more answer options

• First time credit bans are a week, then a month. So you must have kept doing it if you're getting a long one. Bungie doesn't handle bans. You should go check over at the 343 forums- they are the company in charge of Halo now. They can give you more details.
    Add more answer options

• Since octobre.... lol..... perma cR ban? But point asside, it's only cR, your game experience won't change at all.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.