JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/4/2012 12:03:13 AM

What were the good Disney Power Rangers?

So since I stopped watching at Time Force, I figured out I'd give one of the Disney shows a chance. Now I'm guessing at least some people here saw a few of them, so I ask which were the good ones? I think SPD and Dino Thunder were alright but IDK about the others
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AR IS4 NUBS Man, Power Rangers were AWESOME back in the 90's. Pink Ranger = Kimberly, yaahh what a babe! lol[/quote] Unfortunately I never saw it in the 90s as I was just born, so I was of the In Space-era :p
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Man, Power Rangers were AWESOME back in the 90's. Pink Ranger = Kimberly, yaahh what a babe! lol
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HundredJono Jeez, I haven't seen a Power Ranger show since the early 2000s.[/quote] I haven't seen it on TV since they banned it over here in the mid 90's. Some 5 year old kid got kicked to death and that show got blamed for it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Thundastruck Are you 12?[/quote] No I just want to know whether there was still some quality retained after Disney took over one of my favorite childhood shows.
    Add more answer options

• Jeez, I haven't seen a Power Ranger show since the early 2000s.
    Add more answer options

• OP is 5
    Add more answer options

• Are you 12?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.