JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/3/2012 1:57:20 AM

VGA 2012 Destiny World Premiere?

Who here thinks there will be a World Premiere for Destiny at the 2012 VGA's?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simjon4two [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fez479 Would make sense. Didn't Halo Reach premiere at the VGAs? I'm hoping for it.[/quote]The official announcement (teaser trailer) was at E3 2009 but the first inengine trailer was shown at the VGAs 2009. I think it is pretty sure that Destiny will be shown at the VGAs: Geoff Keighley after the leak on Twitter: [quote]Well that just happened.[/quote] last weeks Mail Sack: [quote]Piloting an amazing starship is a fantastic recent perk. [B]Michael Williams[/B], Senior Engineer Ahhhh, yes. I'll tell that story next week, Bungie Community. Promise.[/quote][/quote] Aha yes, well let's hope they consider this leak as on par with a teaser trailer.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• it would be about time, this darkness is taking forever
    Add more answer options

• I completely left bungie.net for months and ever since Destiny news has started to surface i came back and realised why i loved this forum in the first place, I hope that it is shown I can't wait for more time with Bungie :)
    Add more answer options

• Fingers crossed. :-)
    Add more answer options

• I'm pretty sure it'll be revealed in VGA.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LoneWolf138xX I hope that it will be![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I think it'll only be a teaser trailer. Still, I would love to see anything about it.
    Add more answer options

• Hope so, it's hard to be on the darkness for so long. :(
    Add more answer options

• I reckon we'll get either a world-premiere trailer or a teaser trailer. People think that Destiny will premiere at E3 2013, but that's way too soon before the game comes out (Fall 2013).
    Add more answer options

• It's more likely that there'll be a World Premiere in 2013. Information has only just been released with screenshots.
    Add more answer options

• I won't get my hopes up.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fez479 Would make sense. Didn't Halo Reach premiere at the VGAs? I'm hoping for it.[/quote]The official announcement (teaser trailer) was at E3 2009 but the first inengine trailer was shown at the VGAs 2009. I think it is pretty sure that Destiny will be shown at the VGAs: Geoff Keighley after the leak on Twitter: [quote]Well that just happened.[/quote] last weeks Mail Sack: [quote]Piloting an amazing starship is a fantastic recent perk. [B]Michael Williams[/B], Senior Engineer Ahhhh, yes. I'll tell that story next week, Bungie Community. Promise.[/quote] [Edited on 12.03.2012 5:23 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Would make sense. Didn't Halo Reach premiere at the VGAs? I'm hoping for it.
    Add more answer options

• I'm hoping for an announcement at the VGA's and an early next year release date. I can hope, at least.
    Add more answer options

• I really, really, really hope so. Make it happen, Bungie and VGAs.
    Add more answer options

• I hope that it will be!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.