JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/2/2012 11:33:07 PM

Halo 3's Portal Size

Now I know that the Portal is actually 117km, despite Halo 3's 25km wide geometry. Has there ever been any official statement about the Portal Size/Halo 3's Engine Limitations?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Arbiter 739 Wait a second, how are we calculating the size of things in games? By the character's run speed? Ahh, I see. I think what you mean to say is that the skybox is massive and the physical geometry is much, much smaller. [/quote] Pan cam, check HBO.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Wait a second, how are we calculating the size of things in games? By the character's run speed? Ahh, I see. I think what you mean to say is that the skybox is massive and the physical geometry is much, much smaller. [Edited on 12.02.2012 5:32 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Coming from that spacebattles thread right, unfortunatly not but there is a statement somewhere saying that the updated Encyclopedia beats CE- ODST in cannon, just going to have to dig it up.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.