JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/2/2012 3:29:05 AM
Sev808

Can't Sign out of B.net

What would be the cause of my inability to sign out of this site?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vandelay16 You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave....[/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I dont see a problem here. you're going to stay anyway... ..or else..
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sev808 What would be the cause of my inability to sign out of this site? [/quote]Kind of the point. Once you're here, you're here for good.
    Add more answer options

• Why would you want to leave?
    Add more answer options

• I never have this problem but every single one of my friends does, making it impossible for me to get on at their places :(
    Add more answer options

• I fixed it, hotmail made me change my password and it triggered a whole bunch of crap to reset. Issue resolved, mahalo to those who replied.
    Add more answer options

• It's part of the plan.
    Add more answer options

• One does not simply sign out of b.net. OT: Try signing out of other websites
    Add more answer options

• It's much easier to just sign out of Hotmail.com or XboxLive.com then crawling through your browsers settings. :)
    Add more answer options

• Welcome to the Hotel California OT: Clear Cookies Cache
    Add more answer options

• Cookies clear.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/faq/Group/Resources/Article.aspx?cid=568410]FAQ.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Clear your cookies.
    Add more answer options

• You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.... [Edited on 12.01.2012 7:34 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• If its a hotmail account - go to hotmail.com and sign out there.
    Add more answer options

• Clear cache. I meant cookies. [Edited on 12.01.2012 7:31 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.