JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/1/2012 6:03:56 PM
Googlz

Has anyone caught this yet?

You know, [url=http://oi49.tinypic.com/28lz7mq.jpg]this[/url]. I'm not saying it's exact but the resemblance is notable. So, what do you guys make of this, if anything. On another note, for my sanity lets just call the tank a "Frog" from now on so I can hope to finally frog blast a vent core.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It doesn't look that close to me, but we'll just have to wait and see.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I actually happened to notice that 5 minutes ago. Ha
    Add more answer options

• The knights symbol?
    Add more answer options

• Not to seem crass, but the main logo has the shape of a uterus and accompanying fallopian tubes to me, but it really could be anything. (probably not space uterus) The symbol on the Terminus Knights (my name for 'em) is a more generic triskelion or "y" shape, though. [Edited on 12.01.2012 5:39 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• No idea on the logo, but if you ask me, the tank looks more like a giant flea. Not that I don't think it isn't cool. It's awesome, it just reminds me of a flea.
    Add more answer options

• I certainly didn't. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Googlz [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] IslocStarkiller I think everyone did.[/quote] Killjoy![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bobcast [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Googlz [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bobcast It is an ancient sandscript symbol for dragon. [/quote] Could I get your source? I'm having trouble finding it.[/quote] [url=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120821151556/plantsvszombies/images/7/73/Trollface.png]Google harder.[/url][/quote] Suspected that.
    Add more answer options

• Yes. Those characters probably are associated with the Traveler. Do you think it opens up like that?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Googlz [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bobcast It is an ancient sandscript symbol for dragon. [/quote] Could I get your source? I'm having trouble finding it.[/quote] [url=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120821151556/plantsvszombies/images/7/73/Trollface.png]Google harder.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bobcast It is an ancient sandscript symbol for dragon. [/quote]Sanskrit?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bobcast It is an ancient sandscript symbol for dragon. [/quote] Could I get your source? I'm having trouble finding it.
    Add more answer options

• boobcat gots it
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] POKEY CLYDE I don't think the 2 logos have anything in common. Hell, the shoulder pad thing might not even be a 'logo'. Vast differences between the shoulder pad and the Destiny logo. I think in the picture, they are antagonists. The aliens we 'knights' are fighting. I draw this conclusion because of the 4 eyed helmet. [/quote] There have been plenty of four eyed helmets for humans in other products, but I tend to agree with you. However I do believe there is some resemblance to the Destiny's logo and the emblem. Both have a simular shape, and we have no idea how old this concept art is, it could be 4 years old and that could be the proto-logo we're looking at! [Edited on 12.01.2012 10:29 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• It is an ancient sandscript symbol for dragon.
    Add more answer options

• I don't think the 2 logos have anything in common. Hell, the shoulder pad thing might not even be a 'logo'. Vast differences between the shoulder pad and the Destiny logo. I think in the picture, they are antagonists. The aliens we 'knights' are fighting. I draw this conclusion because of the 4 eyed helmet.
    Add more answer options

• The question is, what is the significance of the emblem, could we be looking at the protagonists, or is Destiny's logo that of the antaganist's?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] IslocStarkiller I think everyone did.[/quote] Killjoy!
    Add more answer options

• I think everyone did. I imagine that's that faction's emblem.
    Add more answer options

• I noticed that too. Looks pretty close to me.. could be something different though. I wonder what it will be called [Edited on 12.01.2012 10:20 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• 1. That probably is the same symbol we've been seeing for a while. 2. I have a feeling that thing might be called some animal as most of the vehicles in Halo were named after animals.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.