JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

12/1/2012 5:21:10 AM
Zoid

You should join this group

[url=http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/sociopathsunited/Group/GroupHome.aspx]Why? I'm not gonna give you fancy shmancy description that over-glorifies the group, just drop by if you feel like it.[/url] Cheers, Zoid [Edited on 11.30.2012 9:21 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] iRdACheef619 See, told you.[/quote] Wat'chu talkin' bout Willuses?! I ain't in dat -blam!- ass group! Bunch O' 12 yr old japcrappop nerds! Pssh! I bet they don't even weight! [Edited on 11.30.2012 10:44 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• See, told you.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] iRdACheef619 It's defiantly like the Flood - only [b]worst[/b], in every possible way. Pretty active too. [/quote] [i]Worse[/i]. Lern 2 spael, looser.
    Add more answer options

• It's defiantly like the Flood - only worst, in every possible way. Pretty active too.
    Add more answer options

• The leaders are tards.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.