JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/1/2012 12:44:55 AM

Destiny

If this is actually true, I am actually ecstatic. I've been a huge Halo fan from the beginning, and, ever since 343 took over and created Halo 4, my view faded... So, like I said, if it's true please keep everyone posted! Only thing I've read about, is whether it's an MMO or not. Either way, I still can't wait. What are your views? [Edited on 11.30.2012 4:54 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Googlz [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MiloOmega So, it is going to be an MMO. We are probably going to play in the last city in the first one and get a little more room in the comet expansion pack. This is where I think the factions will come in. So, yeah. Any more questions? Notice: This is not confirmed, but there is evidence to support it.[/quote] There is also evidence to disprove that, namely Bungie's own words stating no, that it's a joke.[/quote] I believe Bungie, but you never know. They will tell us when the time is right.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MiloOmega So, it is going to be an MMO. We are probably going to play in the last city in the first one and get a little more room in the comet expansion pack. This is where I think the factions will come in. So, yeah. Any more questions? Notice: This is not confirmed, but there is evidence to support it.[/quote] There is also evidence to disprove that, namely Bungie's own words stating no, that it's a joke.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M4L1K jr [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MiloOmega I call dibs on the tank-thingy.[/quote] Damn you MiloOmega! I call dibs on every other vehicle besides the walking tank thingy.[/quote]I call dibs on all types of armor, then.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M4L1K jr [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MiloOmega So, it is going to be an MMO. We are probably going to play in the last city in the first one and get a little more room in the comet expansion pack. This is where I think the factions will come in. So, yeah. Any more questions? Notice: This is not confirmed, but there is evidence to support it.[/quote] Yeah. And I can't wait. Isn't Destiny going to be an MMO/FPS hybrid?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MiloOmega So, it is going to be an MMO. We are probably going to play in the last city in the first one and get a little more room in the comet expansion pack. This is where I think the factions will come in. So, yeah. Any more questions? Notice: This is not confirmed, but there is evidence to support it.[/quote] Isn't Destiny going to be an MMO/FPS hybrid?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MiloOmega I call dibs on the tank-thingy.[/quote] Damn you MiloOmega! I call dibs on every other vehicle besides the walking tank thingy.
    Add more answer options

• , [Edited on 11.30.2012 7:08 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• So, it is going to be an MMO. We are probably going to play in the last city in the first one and get a little more room in the comet expansion pack. This is where I think the factions will come in. So, yeah. Any more questions? Notice: This is not confirmed, but there is evidence to support it.
    Add more answer options

• Um, what are we discussing?
    Add more answer options

• Haha, I can already guess that the story line will be immense. Bungie are the true creators of exceptional games.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, Id say its confirmed. I think Bungie is just going to suprise us soon with some giant half-hour vidoc or something and show us what there doing.
    Add more answer options

• I call dibs on the tank-thingy.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.