JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/30/2012 3:18:15 PM
ZERO

Is there gun be Destiny board when that game come out?

I can't wait for people to -blam!- and complain about all of the b.net newcomers when that happens and for them to get nicknamed the Destiny forumers
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] iRuN KFC [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PROBLEM2342 ... and for them to get nicknamed the Destiny forumers[/quote] Destards is the obvious choice...[/quote] LOL Can't wait for that
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PROBLEM2342 ... and for them to get nicknamed the Destiny forumers[/quote] Destards is the obvious choice...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Frequency99poopy Maybe even free english classes along with it. Wouldn't that be nice op? English classes that you would use to learn proper english. I'm sure I would enjoy them. [/quote] Yes, I think that would be very helpful. Nice forgetting the caps in front of English. [Edited on 11.30.2012 7:23 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Maybe even free english classes along with it. Wouldn't that be nice op? English classes that you would use to learn proper english. I'm sure I would enjoy them. [Edited on 11.30.2012 7:22 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Yes, soon hopefully ALL HAIL THE TRAVELER
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.