JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/30/2012 3:02:37 PM

how to pick up girls?

i be prawlin dem streetz limp spanking my dick when i see a big booty betch i offa a ride and she be bouncin on my glock lookin shiny wit pussc sweat and then i pump my juice all ova her and tell her to walk to her crib how do you guys pick up girls?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• at the girl store
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I talk to them, be flirty, and that's about it. Works 40% of the time. Good odds.
    Add more answer options

• This thread was soo bad that it actually made me return to my homework near instantly.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyXplN23ALM]Here you go.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• I don't. They pick me up.
    Add more answer options

• yall wish u were as fresh as me i be fukin yo mommas white bois every day while u be chasin computers
    Add more answer options

• With a crane
    Add more answer options

• With latex gloves.
    Add more answer options

• 1. Lift 2. Grab her 3. ??? 4. PROFIT
    Add more answer options

• physically
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.