JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/30/2012 10:39:50 AM

Bendy (Slap band like) Phones out next year

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20526577]I remember this being posted a week ago and nobody believed the guy due to his source, so heres a BBC link.[/url] [quote]But rumours abound that next year will see the launch of the first bendy phone. Numerous companies are working on the technology - LG, Philips, Sharp, Sony and Nokia among them - although reports suggest that South Korean phone manufacturer Samsung will be the first to deliver. [/quote] So everybody is planning to use them, this is pretty cool according to the video he had a tablet sized bendy screen which I remember posting about last year. Ah memories, would you buy one of these phones? I won't straight away i'll wait a few years.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theHurtfulTurkey Oh boy, back to E-ink displays.[/quote]What are they?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Oh boy, back to E-ink displays.
    Add more answer options

• That's actually kinda cool.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ToastyWaffles I can see the increased durability being practicle, but I don't see myself slapping my phone on anything (except for the lols).[/quote]Remember those arm computers you can get for your Spartan in Reach? Welcome to the future.
    Add more answer options

• I can see the increased durability being practicle, but I don't see myself slapping my phone on anything (except for the lols).
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] omg a bannana What the -blam!- is the point?[/quote] You can wrap it around your wrist, and the screen won't shatter like thin glass when you drop it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] omg a bannana What the -blam!- is the point?[/quote] Make it look cool so kids will beg their parents to buy it for them.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://alltechnoblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/samsung_flexible_amoled.jpg]Samsung already has the tech.[/url]\ Not surprising if they'll be the first to churn out such devices.
    Add more answer options

• What the -blam!- is the point?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.