JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/30/2012 6:01:30 AM
Uplift

Is it just me? (to people who wear glasses / sunglasses)

Why does it always seem like objects seem to find a way to curve right around your glasses and hit you in the eye? Friends say that you should be less likely to be hit because the glasses shield you... I disagree
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Knux NY I always wonder this too, OP. [/quote] I guess I'm not alone... thanks
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold I'm gonna completely ignore your OP and take this opportunity to let you all know the next person I see wearing sunglasses indoors or out when it's not sunny is getting punched in the head. [/quote]It's rude to hit the blind. Also, I agree, it seems that all forms of fast flying insects have a tendency to fly directly into my eyes despite the glasses. On a side note, do you ever get smudges that just appear for absolutely no reason? I'll blink and then suddenly my glasses are all smudged up.
    Add more answer options

• Eye don't know what you mean.
    Add more answer options

• I always wonder this too, OP.
    Add more answer options

• I wear sunglasses when I'm out and about, I don't have that problem. I think it's just you.
    Add more answer options

• I'm gonna completely ignore your OP and take this opportunity to let you all know the next person I see wearing sunglasses indoors or out when it's not sunny is getting punched in the head.
    Add more answer options

• Glasses project their own forcefields that prevent objects from hitting them.
    Add more answer options

• Never happens to me. Are you sure your eyes aren't magnetic?
    Add more answer options

• Do you play baseball?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.