JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/30/2012 5:12:40 AM

The Clockman

Can someone here on the Flood please tell me what the Clockman was?! I can't find anything about it on google. I can't find a single article about it on Wiki Alright, I finally found the [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=69286832]thread[/url] about Clockman. [Edited on 11.29.2012 9:21 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Better troll than John Cena...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Technoxious Fighter of the Watchman.[/quote] UHH WHOOAAA! champion of the sun
    Add more answer options

• It's sad Commander Santa actually left. I thought he was going to come back.
    Add more answer options

• Reading the thread right now... wow
    Add more answer options

• Most epic troll, ever, of all time.
    Add more answer options

• A man of clocks.
    Add more answer options

• Fighter of the Watchman.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Deadlights911 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] vanert Why not just google it man? You're going to get better answers that way rather than dealing with the crap here.[/quote] No results for it, you try googling it yourself. I couldn't find anything[/quote]I wonder why...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] vanert Why not just google it man? You're going to get better answers that way rather than dealing with the crap here.[/quote] No results for it, you try googling it yourself. I couldn't find anything
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WhitestKidUKnow [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=69286832]Santa's massive troll thread.[/url][/quote] Thanks, I've just saved the thread.
    Add more answer options

• The clockman was never anything.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/clock-man]Here, OP.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• You had replies, you do realize that right?
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=69286832]Santa's massive troll thread.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Why not just google it man? You're going to get better answers that way rather than dealing with the crap here.
    Add more answer options

• Whatever it is, "A Clockwork Orange" is better.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.