JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/30/2012 4:24:57 AM

What were you expecting...

... to see by clicking on this thread?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Exactly what this thread was. I'm honestly surprised that I got it exactly right.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Halo 4
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SmD x MaYHeM x I thought this was going to be you saying, "I told you all that Halo 4 would suck. *Insert rant completely void of paragraphs and punctuation.*"[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Words.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] boomdeyadah A thread.[/quote]Indeed.
    Add more answer options

• I thought this was going to be you saying, "I told you all that Halo 4 would suck. *Insert rant completely void of paragraphs and punctuation.*"
    Add more answer options

• A thread.
    Add more answer options

• The Ninja Turtles?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rainbow A Dash This, honestly.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Dinosaurs.
    Add more answer options

• Were you expecting a 3.0 camrip? Too bad, it's just Rei Q. Shiranai.
    Add more answer options

• 2012 Doomsday theory. No lie.
    Add more answer options

• This, honestly.
    Add more answer options

• Hardcore dinosaur pronz.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.