JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/30/2012 4:07:21 AM
HM Rob

Rate yourself

On a scale from 1-10, rate yourself in terms of physical attractiveness. Then give a separate rating that combines your physicality and personality. And explain why. [Edited on 11.29.2012 8:08 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• shawty im a 10
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 17/19
    Add more answer options

• Mama says I'm handsome.
    Add more answer options

• 1/10 would only cuddle for warmth
    Add more answer options

• It changes all the time. Normally I'd just give myself 6-7/10.
    Add more answer options

• 8.5/10 looks 8.5/10 personality Good looks because of my genes and good personality because I try and help people when I can, and I'm generally friendly and a loyal friend to the people I know. [Edited on 11.29.2012 9:22 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• lol
    Add more answer options

• 10/10 10/10 10/10 [Edited on 11.29.2012 9:04 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Errr... 5 and 5?
    Add more answer options

6/10 6/10
    Add more answer options

• 6 for sure.
    Add more answer options

• Appearance = maybe 6 or 7 (I look just like L from Death Note) Personality = maybe 9 or 10
    Add more answer options

• On a scale of 1-10: Yes.
    Add more answer options

• 97/100. I lost some points for lacking modesty.
    Add more answer options

• 1/10 I'm ugly! Its why I need to wear a gas mask.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] halomaster10144 It's incredible how the Flood consists of so many above-average people.[/quote]Meh, self-rating is usually full of too much bias to be taken seriously. That's why I just stick with, I am what I am. And i'm good with that.
    Add more answer options

• 2, always 2 until I get to where I want to be xD Then I'll say 12 for shots and goggles. Fine, 5. I'll meet you halfway. No, 4! No no no! 5 again! Agh, I'm so indecisive. [Edited on 11.29.2012 8:24 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• It's incredible how the Flood consists of so many above-average people.
    Add more answer options

• In terms of attractiveness, i'd say maybe six. And throwing in my personality...probably still six, maybe seven. Truth be told, I know i'm an ass sometimes, and sometimes I really don't seem like the kind of person you'd want to hang around...and hell, maybe i'm not, but i'm not as bad as I seem.
    Add more answer options

• 7ish 8ish
    Add more answer options

• 8 7
    Add more answer options

• [b]84[i]/[/i]100[/b] Great potential, but he needs to get off of his ass. As for my physical appearance, I pay no heed to that. I [i]am[/i] focusing on building some muscle becasue that is going to be very important down the read at some point.
    Add more answer options

• I'm totally capable of accurately rating myself.
    Add more answer options

• the flood and its usual lies lol. op: a SOLID 4.7/10 [Edited on 11.29.2012 8:19 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Proof is in the panties.
    Add more answer options

• 9/11 OT: 3 Sangheili out of 4.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.