JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/29/2012 9:54:32 PM

Can Destiny be Pre-ordered yet?

Is it possible to Pre order Destiny even though there has been no formal announcement? I remember Pre ordering Halo 4 before the editions and release date were announced.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Pre-order is available in all major game stores i believe, welcome to the family friend :) Get your beta code and wait in line with the others ;)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes...You're a little late to the party aren't you?
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing is happening![/quote] Finally...the money bag I left open under Foman's screen is paying off.
      Add more answer options

• Bungie Usually like sto keep it dark unless there is a beta :) But hell! I'm really excited for it, whatever name they gave it!
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TH3_AV3NG3R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MiloOmega When can I preorder my Mythic edition Destiny style Xbox 720?[/quote] It is coming out for the 360 and PS3. I know this is a joke but yeah.[/quote] It's also coming out on the next-gen Xbox as well. It says so in the leaked court documents from Activision.
      Add more answer options

• I'm already wanting to buy the limited edition Destiny themed Xbox 720.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SkilPhil Im still waiting for my Battletoads I pre-ordered.[/quote] Same here.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] POKEY CLYDE Until a game is announced, no. Go try and pre-order Half life 3. You can't. [/quote] Wait, I've been SCAMMED?! *throws wad of money at brother* Oh -balm.- it all.
      Add more answer options

• That's like ordering your food before the chef tells you what's on the menu; he's left mildly confused because you somehow knew the special, and you're left with a wait that seems even longer. Trust me, just wait and see what the nice man has to offer.
      Add more answer options

• Don't jump the gun.
      Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OfTOfg3fDYc#t=129s]Relevant.[/url] Warning. Offensive language.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kickimanjaro Shut up and take my money![/quote]
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kivell [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kickimanjaro Shut up and take my money![/quote] Pretty much this.[/quote] Aye! Take it Bungie!
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MiloOmega When can I preorder my Mythic edition Destiny style Xbox 720?[/quote]It's coming out for Xbox 360, PS3 and pc. I don't care what Destiny is. I'll still buy it
      Add more answer options

• Just calm down. Even if you could pre-order, you woudn't be getting the game anytime soon anyway.
      Add more answer options

• I'd rather wait for at least the formal announcement. Right now seems [i]too[/i] early.
      Add more answer options

• DO want. Id love to go to gamestop and look on their confused faces by asking. [Edited on 11.29.2012 9:04 PM PST]
      Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.geekzenith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg]Please?[/url]
      Add more answer options

• Seeing as how they haven't yet confirmed that it isn't a trading card game, I'll be keeping my wallet away for now.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing is happening![/quote] Join the club buddy...
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing is happening![/quote]You have to lay the screen flat and hammer the money in. Are you new to computers or something?
      Add more answer options

• Until a game is announced, no. Go try and pre-order Half life 3. You can't.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kivell [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kickimanjaro Shut up and take my money![/quote] Pretty much this.[/quote]
      Add more answer options

• alright so i have to fart and heres what im gonna do im gonna put my money in between my butt cheeks and aim it at my computer screen, so that when i do fart, i goes towards the screen REALLY fast. lemme know if this works guys.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MiloOmega When can I preorder my Mythic edition Destiny style Xbox 720?[/quote] It is coming out for the 360 and PS3. I know this is a joke but yeah.
      Add more answer options

• When can I preorder my Mythic edition Destiny style Xbox 720?
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.