JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/29/2012 9:18:28 AM
Agusta

I believe in Bungie (Destiny Optimism.)

When I first started playing Halo back in 2002 on Christmas. I had one thing to say: "You stopped me playing Pokemon for this?" "Combat Evolved" Yeah, nice title, Bungie. But it caught my Brother's attention. And then I started to pay attention to Bungie and all that they've been doing as the creator of Halo. And you know what? I believe in Bungie Studios. I believe that on their watch, gaming can feel a little safer, a little more optimistic. Look at this website. This is the website of gaming's bright future. [url=http://s565.beta.photobucket.com/user/Agusta117/media/Bungiebelieve.png.html]I believe in Bungie[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam I believe in Bungie. 10/10.[/quote] Would bang again. BUNGLE4EVER
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I believe in Bungie. 10/10.
    Add more answer options

• I will start passing out the pins at city hall immediately
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THORSGOD You sure do know how to throw a party Mr. Wayne. Mind if i steal Rachel for a minute? [/quote]My thoughts exactly. OT:I Trust them to do a good job.
    Add more answer options

• You sure do know how to throw a party Mr. Wayne. Mind if i steal Rachel for a minute?
    Add more answer options

• I trust Bungie to do their very best, but remember that all good things in this life have drawbacks, but that doesn't mean it won't be 98% kick ass! (down with the 2%!)
    Add more answer options

• I think it's safe to say most of us believe in Bungie because if we didn't, why would we be here? [Edited on 11.29.2012 1:58 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• To be honest, I'd rather wear a sombrero and have a beer with the pleasant company of a smexualy frustrated lady. This is what I'm hoping will be in Bungies new game.
    Add more answer options

• To be honest, I'd rather be sombre and have the chance of being pleasantly surprised rather than optimistic but having the chance of being disappointed.
    Add more answer options

• Semper fidelis Bungie.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.