JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

11/29/2012 4:50:59 AM

Destiny opinions and info

I recently saw the screen shots for Destiny and while i do have to say it looks awesome!!! I think I'm a little disappointed in the fact that Bungie inst doing something totally new i mean fighting aliens in the future is something that I've seen alot from Bungie. I guess i was expected something different. Anyways just curious on other opinions and if anyone has any new info please post!!!!!!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• These... whatever they are, haven't expressively been called aliens yet. "Otherworldly monsters" might denote an extra dimensional origin which I'll admit is basically the same as an alien anyway. However, from what I understand from earlier pre concept Destiny discussion is that we will fight multiple factions of Humans.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I was so happy today that we actually got to see some Destiny stuff. I am really digging the style of the art. I just can't wait to see some official statements from Bungie.
    Add more answer options

• Well the only other thing I could imagine they would do is a more fantasy rpg but in this WoW/Skyrim ruled world I think it would just be better to stick with SciFi. Plus Bungie does a great job with fighting aliens. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ANDOG45 I recently saw the screen shots for Destiny and while i do have to say it looks awesome!!! I think I'm a little disappointed in the fact that Bungie inst doing something totally new i mean fighting aliens in the future is something that I've seen alot from Bungie. I guess i was expected something different. Anyways just curious on other opinions and if anyone has any new info please post!!!!!!![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I like the midevil feel of this game too. Some of the helmets look like those italian, T-Faced helmets (barbute?) from the dark ages, and the way the leaked info characterizes the player as a "knight" slaying monster-aliens in the wilds, living in the last walled city of humanity? Bring it, [i] Le Morte d'Arthur [/i] meets Starship Troopers in an open world environment. Barons and clans fighting for territory. Game of Thrones as space opera. So on board.
    Add more answer options

• Sci Fi gives them the freedom to create amazing absurd stories so I like that they're keeping with that genre. As for Destiny, I'm unsure what to think yet. It looks promising but I'll wait for more information.
    Add more answer options

• Bungie seems to be all about SciFi, and, to be honest, I'm very happy about that because SciFi is one of my favorite genres. This looks to be very different to me, though. It kinda has a Nausicaa Valley of the Wind feel to me. I'm hoping the game will have some cool PvP, but if not I'll still be checking this out because it looks awesome.
    Add more answer options

• Bungie is all about fighting aliens. Haven't you played anything other than Halo?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.