JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

11/28/2012 10:14:13 PM

Destiny for PC

I just want to know if it'll come out for PC. Because i loved Bungie as a console gamer, and since then I've moved to PC, and I'd love to play whatever this company produces on my machine of choice.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I was under the impression that it would be originally a 360 exclusive release, then end up with PC, PS3 and future gen versions of it later. With the future installments of the series planned for full multiplatform releases.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes, it will come out on PC.
    Add more answer options

• It wold be nice it they could make it for every platform that can handle the game--Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Personal Computer, Mac, Wii U, PlayStation Vita, etc. The more the merrier. I could see how that might be asking a bit too much though.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jump Into Hell Yes, it's on PC. See the contract. [url]http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/21/activision-bungie-contract-reveals-four-game-plan-code-named-de/[/url][/quote] Awesome. The only reason I still own an xbox is for Halo. PC all the way.
    Add more answer options

• Yes, it's on PC. See the contract. [url]http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/21/activision-bungie-contract-reveals-four-game-plan-code-named-de/[/url]
    Add more answer options

• I'm pretty much in the same boat, OP. A no-PC release won't stop me from buying the games, but I'd sincerely prefer to experience this new universe on my new main gaming platform.
    Add more answer options

• they haven't mentioned anything yet about the PC. All we know is the xbox and Play Station. But I wouldn't rule anything out and just wait to see what Bungie says.
    Add more answer options

• You'd need a pretty sweet rig for your computer to handle Bungie.
    Add more answer options

• This would be wonderful!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.