JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/28/2012 8:39:29 AM
Steve

Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!

Discuss how you feel about your chances of buying Destiny once it is released. I'll definitely get it, considering how awesome that concept art looks. (cookie for those who get the reference) [Edited on 11.28.2012 12:54 AM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] F12 Bungie never ceases to amaze, even though we know practically nothing, the concept art and plot have really left an impression.[/quote]what do you mean bungie knows nothing? [Edited on 11.28.2012 9:57 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I've yet to truly regret a Bungie purchase, so the probability of me buying Destiny is very near 1.
    Add more answer options

• Hype train. I have not been waiting in this darkness for 3 years to buy nothing. Looking mega excited for it!
    Add more answer options

• Def getting it once it comes out, looks like it will be interesting. Can't wait to find out more about this game.
    Add more answer options

• I'd like to see a bit more about it first but I likely will.
    Add more answer options

• I'm a supporter of Bungie, so day 1 I will buy. But even if I weren't a supporter of Bungie, this game, from all the information we have on it sounds incredible and I'm sure the incoming information we will recieve will make me want to buy the game regardless of my admiration for Bungie.
    Add more answer options

• I'm about 99% sure that I will get the most expensive edition of the game on day one. They would have to do something I really really don't like to turn me away. I have no problem giving Bungie my money. I just wish Activision didn't get any of it.
    Add more answer options

• I will be getting it for sure, no doubt. I wonder if there will be an equivalent to a legendary edition...
    Add more answer options

• Yes of course I'll be getting it.
    Add more answer options

• Yes I will defiantly be getting it. I would like to keep traveling this road with Bungie.
    Add more answer options

• I'm betting money that it will have class-based multiplayer and kill streaks. I'm betting a lot of money.
    Add more answer options

• As a hardcore Bungie fan I will definitely be buying Destiny.
    Add more answer options

• It is the only reason I haven't sold my Xbox, and it will be the reason I buy the next gen Xbox.
    Add more answer options

• I'll definitely be picking it up on launch day, but probably for PC. I'm really excited and wish Bungie the best of luck in this project. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s110o3XzYU] And I got it, OP.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Definitely, excited already :D
    Add more answer options

Bungie never ceases to amaze, even though we know practically nothing, the concept art and plot have really left an impression.
    Add more answer options

• I've already purchased it.
    Add more answer options

• I know I sound like an idiot, but I feel like I'm going to end up picking up the game, even though I don't like the look of that concept art at all. I know the game will still be amazing. <3 Bungie!
    Add more answer options

• Your mother told me that about you. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BurntSystem This thread rather premature. [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• It's already bought.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SPARTAN 1777 I think I would end up picking up any Bungie game no matter what lol.[/quote] I heard that a £10,000 downloadable version of Gnop! 2 will be hidden in Destiny's code.
    Add more answer options

• I think I would end up picking up any Bungie game no matter what lol.
    Add more answer options

• I'm trying to put my bank card in my computer as we speak.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan 4085 (cookie for those who get the reference)[/quote]*takes* If things stay the same (and they better not!), then I won't be able to get it.
    Add more answer options

• HYPE TRAIN MOTHATRUCKA But srsly, I'm gonna get it. It's the most hyped I've been for a game in a long time.
    Add more answer options

• I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE GAME I'M BUYING IT BECAUSE OF THIS MASSIVE HYPE TRAIN EVERYTHING HAS LEAD UP TO THIS BUNGIE MAY YOU SPARE MY LIFE BUT NOT MY WALLET
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.