JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/28/2012 3:43:19 AM

Urk, It's time...

You've had a long break from writing the Bungie Weekly Updates, but now your time is quickly running out. Can we expect you soon? Should I pen in a time?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's Black Friday at the Jurkstore, and the rabbid shoppers are foaming at the mouth!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Agreed, it's time Urk comes back... He's been missed!
    Add more answer options

• The Jurkstore must be released from the chains known as the darkness!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sev808 I too look forward to weekly updates.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lime013 He'll be back. [/quote]Soon?
    Add more answer options

• Maybe Deej will do them now?
    Add more answer options

• I thought Deej would be writing weekly updates now that he has taken over as community manager.
    Add more answer options

• My patience! I can feel it fraying!
    Add more answer options

• oooo la la cmon urk write up a storm
    Add more answer options

• Urk, HURRY UP!!! damm!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RebelVElite Im hoping they start if the game is shown at the VGA[/quote] Pretty much 95% chance we'll see a trailer now, in [u]my opinion[/u], anyway. Geoff had been talking about working on a special surprise for during the VGAs... Bungie has done Halo premiers at the VGAs before... and he tweeted "That Just Happened" after the IGN leak was posted, and Bungie titling the post of their picture on the homepage "Well, That just happened... again"..... It's all shaping up. [Edited on 11.27.2012 8:14 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RebelVElite Im hoping they start if the game is shown at the VGA[/quote]Pretty much what I'm thinking.
    Add more answer options

• i agree i think it would be pretty nice to have an update as to what is going on. yorkie
    Add more answer options

• Im hoping they start if the game is shown at the VGA
    Add more answer options

• Jeez. Wait until 2013 guys. Bungie is still dark!
    Add more answer options

• I'm looking forward to them returning.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sev808 I too look forward to weekly updates.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• He'll be back.
    Add more answer options

• /v/ was just talking about this... But i agree, time to bring them back, i need updating.
    Add more answer options

• I too look forward to weekly updates.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.