JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/28/2012 2:58:28 AM

So flood... What's her name?

...and why haven't you asked her out?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• quality thread
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm not sure how to play it, complicated relationship I've asked her out before, a year ago She thinks I don't like her anymore She says hi to me in the halls and likes a lot of my FB posts But if I'm reading it wrong then I'll be brought down more then I am already about her Last time I was rejected I started smoking weed and failing math. I stopped and brought my grades up. I'll still have an occasional smoke with friends. But my grades are all A's and B's now
    Add more answer options

• I did. Married her too.
    Add more answer options

• Palmana Handerson.
    Add more answer options

• Julia is her name. I already asked her out. We're engaged.
    Add more answer options

• I'm not good enough.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] And Im Here Too [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Makko Mace [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zoomzoom97 Elise. She can't date yet. So I am waiting. [/quote] Shes 11 isn't she you sick bastard.[/quote] 11? No, no, of course not. She's three.[/quote] [i]OLD ENOUGH TO BREATH, OLD ENOUGH FOR ME[/i]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Makko Mace [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zoomzoom97 Elise. She can't date yet. So I am waiting. [/quote] Shes 11 isn't she you sick bastard.[/quote] Ever think that both of them might be 11?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Makko Mace [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zoomzoom97 Elise. She can't date yet. So I am waiting. [/quote] Shes 11 isn't she you sick bastard.[/quote] 11? No, no, of course not. She's three.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zoomzoom97 Elise. She can't date yet. So I am waiting. [/quote] Shes 11 isn't she you sick bastard.
    Add more answer options

• I have no interests in anyone.
    Add more answer options

• Elise. She can't date yet. So I am waiting.
    Add more answer options

• Rebecca It lasted 3days.
    Add more answer options

• My lovely Bonquiqui, we will be together in time.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] markwil1992 lolher[/quote][quote][b]Posted by:[/b] markwil1992 lolher[/quote][quote][b]Posted by:[/b] markwil1992 lolher[/quote] [Edited on 11.27.2012 7:03 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OneDeadCaveMan [redacted] Because she's attached to my wrist.[/quote] Palmela Handerson?
    Add more answer options

• NEVER BEEN DONE EVER! POSTING IN EPIC THREAD OMG OMG
    Add more answer options

• Her name is 'Spirit of Sands'. Actually her name is Hannah and I'll ask her to the school dance next month.
    Add more answer options

• oh look its this thread again. Jackie. and i already have.
    Add more answer options

• [redacted] Because she's attached to my wrist.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THElizzard01 Emma Stone[/quote] Well come on! Waddayu waitin for!!?! OT: *runs away from reality* [Edited on 11.27.2012 7:01 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I did ask her out, and we've been together for a month <3 wbu?
    Add more answer options

• Emma Stone
    Add more answer options

• edit [Edited on 11.27.2012 7:01 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Her name is -redacted- and the reason I haven't asked her out is because -redacted-.
    Add more answer options

• I won't ask her out until I get flirty with her. It will happen though. Hopefully.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.