JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/28/2012 2:39:39 AM
IRISH

Are We Being Played? "Destiny's I Love Bees"

Could these "leaks" be an effort by Bungie to divert our attention from the real Destiny? Perhaps the contract leak was real and now Bungie is running with the "leak" theme for a surprising reveal. They have a history with having fun with their reveals. Thoughts?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Being that the concept art and idea points towards Destiny being the competitor to Sony's massively online shooter: planetside, which makes a ton of sense, I would say we're getting leaks and peaks, not deaks.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't think it's a distraction either. But consider this . . . .what advertising agency would want to be behind a huge leak such as this? Who,the heck would trust them to run another campaign? Even if it was an intern, you would think the agency would have safeguards to ensure leaks such as this would not happen. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HALO3syourdaddy I see what you mean, but I doubt thats what this is. Never know though![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• That would be pretty damn funny.
    Add more answer options

• I see what you mean, but I doubt thats what this is. Never know though!
    Add more answer options

• But then they'd know we'd catch on, and make the leaks the real leaks because they know that we know that they are diverting us. But then that would mean that they know that we know that they know that... *seizure*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] IRISH 249 Alrighty then. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hylebos [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] IRISH 249 Thoughts?[/quote]You're insane.[/quote][/quote]In the nicest way possible. Just throwing that out there.
    Add more answer options

• I do not think you are correct. I am also unsure if they are going to do yet [i]another[/i] ARG. If they do it less often then the times they actualy do make an ARG it will be much more interesting. [Edited on 11.27.2012 6:42 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• No, don't destroy our reality.
    Add more answer options

• Alrighty then. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hylebos [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] IRISH 249 Thoughts?[/quote]You're insane.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Wat.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] IRISH 249 Thoughts?[/quote]You're insane.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.