JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

11/28/2012 1:15:45 AM

Destiny Discussion

Finally, we get a little, just a little peice of info on Bungie's new game, Destiny. [url=http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=32235]Bungie's artice on the front page[/url] [url=http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/28/destiny-story-details-concept-art-leaked]IGN article[/url] I'l try to keep this updated on any more Destiny updates. Discuss! Graphics look spectacular. [Edited on 11.27.2012 5:17 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] angry0lbgrampa Lets break down the image. Far Left Knight- Carrying what looks to be a weapon for Close quartered combat. Knight second on the left- Carrying a sword of some sort. Floating Orb- Seems to be a probe/sensor of some kind. Massive mech like thing- Large Cannon Looks to Have AA rockets mounted as well as a rear gun. Knight on top of MEch looks to have a long range weapon. Knight that is center parallel to mech- Looks to have an assault weapon of some kind. All of the knights in the image seem to have some sort of protective suit, that provides oxygen, and maybe Speculation here, Protection from radiation. Also, Looking at this image, something of this scale could now ay be on the Xbox 360, the hardware would not be able to support this. I expect a Microsoft announcement of the release of The next Gen Xbox early 2013. These are my opinions. [/quote] Also these guys while humanoid in shape might not actually be humans, Cause you know it seems they have four eyes though those may just be wierd visor diesigns. [Edited on 11.28.2012 11:04 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• my bad double post [Edited on 11.27.2012 11:29 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Im liking what im seeing so far...im just relieved we have something after literally years of waiting [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GammaSpartan003 FYI: I'd only take Bungie's officially released image, and maybe the ones of what appears to be the Traveller as 'legit.' At least one, if not more of these images are ripped from different DeviantArt pages... and apparently, the cancelled 'Command and Conquer: Tiberium.' [url=http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/255/a/5/game_informer_cover_by_steve_burg-d2ylupe.jpg]This look familiar?[/url] Now look at this: [url]http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2012/11/23.jpg[/url][/quote] yea only some stuff is official [Edited on 11.27.2012 11:29 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• From the little info I've seen so far on the game, I can't wait for Bungie to release more info. I'm also already excited for the game itself.
    Add more answer options

• FYI: I'd only take Bungie's officially released image, and maybe the ones of what appears to be the Traveller as 'legit.' At least one, if not more of these images are ripped from different DeviantArt pages... and apparently, the cancelled 'Command and Conquer: Tiberium.' [url=http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/255/a/5/game_informer_cover_by_steve_burg-d2ylupe.jpg]This look familiar?[/url] Now look at this: [url]http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2012/11/23.jpg[/url]
    Add more answer options

• From everything I've been reading about this game, it just seems too perfect. Literally everything I've wanted in a video game this one seems to include. Unreal to say the least. I can't wait to hear/see more!
    Add more answer options

• This is amazing, I love those pictures so far, this looks like an amazing game, I've never been so excited since the Halo 3 teaser!
    Add more answer options

• While it would make sense to launch it with the new system like Halo:CE did, Bungie would be foolish to avoid current hardware. There are 141+ million consoles sold right now, and Bungie can utilize the hardware as much as possible. Even Rockstar chose to keept GTA V on current consoles. Besides, the leaked promotional materials show that it is for xbox 360 and ps3. I expect the sequel to be on the new consoles. Besides, if games like Halo 4, Gears of War: Judgment, Grand Theft Auto 5 are possible, why wouldn't this be? Microsoft will announce their new system next year, as will ps3, but you have some of gamings biggest titles next year as well. They'll either launch next year or 2014.
    Add more answer options

• Lets break down the image. Far Left Knight- Carrying what looks to be a weapon for Close quartered combat. Knight second on the left- Carrying a sword of some sort. Floating Orb- Seems to be a probe/sensor of some kind. Massive mech like thing- Large Cannon Looks to Have AA rockets mounted as well as a rear gun. Knight on top of MEch looks to have a long range weapon. Knight that is center parallel to mech- Looks to have an assault weapon of some kind. All of the knights in the image seem to have some sort of protective suit, that provides oxygen, and maybe Speculation here, Protection from radiation. Also, Looking at this image, something of this scale could now ay be on the Xbox 360, the hardware would not be able to support this. I expect a Microsoft announcement of the release of The next Gen Xbox early 2013. These are my opinions. [Edited on 11.27.2012 6:19 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• By the looks of all of this information, Destiny will be great. The concept art looks awesome, and the plot, while sparse for details, looks very promising. I can't wait for more information.
    Add more answer options

• I'm so excited. This is Bungie without the weight and expectations of Halo on them. I mean the only reason Reach did bad was because they cut support so soon and because people wanted it to be like Halo 1-3, now they can make whatever they want. I'm so glad the game is futuristic and involves gunplay. As much as Bungie doesn't want to acknowledge it, they are one of the world's foremost authorities on shooters now. It's something they do well. Add in MMO elements, new adventures and experiences and BAM!
    Add more answer options

• The Armor kinda reminds me a little of Killzone, Well from the pic posted on this site. [Edited on 11.27.2012 5:19 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.