JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/26/2012 9:18:06 PM

If Bungie.net was a town...

If Bungie.net was a town, what do you think the lay out would be? What would the buildings be? Where would it be located? Questions of the such, you guys are creative, have some fun with it!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 I'd be in the clock-tower. Enjoying a clean line of.... sight.[/quote]... [url=http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/4/27/aBNYpvgshUqeFo3kaGGxyQ2.jpg]please don't hurt me...[/url]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'd imagine all the old halo forums would be ruined buildings and such
    Add more answer options

• Dibs on Gallery being the university!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spawn031 Town? You think [url=http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=154178]too small mate. [/url] [/quote]So many users live by me (like same city), in my small state. ._. I'm scared.
    Add more answer options

• If Bungie was a town, it'd be in an absolute riot right now.
    Add more answer options

• Just for the record I'm from Argentina, yep that far and I also speak taco, taco burrito.
    Add more answer options

• If Bungie was a town I'm sure their local restaurants Taco Tuesdays would not disappoint.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 I'd be in the clock-tower. Enjoying a clean line of.... sight.[/quote] castlevania taught me that clock towers just aren't fun.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx72/TheArbiter93/MAPOFBUNGIE.png]If Bungie.net was a town.. Hmm, something like this maybe?[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SilverBulitt82 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MasterSin Bungie would be a whole planet![/quote] I would be interested in knowing the planets name.[/quote]Bung.[/quote]-blam!-.
    Add more answer options

• The Flood would be the dive bar in the corner. Community would be the town hall, Universe is the university, the News is the abandoned church on the hill, and the Classifieds just fail. Private groups have separate meeting houses around the place.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SilverBulitt82 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MasterSin Bungie would be a whole planet![/quote] I would be interested in knowing the planets name.[/quote]Bung.
    Add more answer options

• I'd be the protector of all that is good. And delicious.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SPAR7ANB71 This sounds like an excuse to start a community minecraft server. Somebody, snap to it![/quote] This.
    Add more answer options

• This sounds like an excuse to start a community minecraft server. Somebody, snap to it!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MasterSin Bungie would be a whole planet![/quote] I would be interested in knowing the planets name.
    Add more answer options

• Bungie would be a whole planet!
    Add more answer options

• I'd quarantine the Flood pit and shoot at anyone who tries to escape.
    Add more answer options

• i would be the friendly neighborhood assassin
    Add more answer options

• WTF?!??! Is that a Charles Whitman reference? [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 I'd be in the clock-tower. Enjoying a clean line of.... sight.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Straight into Compton
    Add more answer options

The community forum members are the old people yelling at the children (flood) to get off of their lawns. Skibur is in the book depository.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100305123603/bioshock/images/d/de/Rapture_trailer.jpg] "...I chose the impossible. I chose... [i]Rapture[/i]."[/url]
    Add more answer options

• If it was a town, it would be similar to Border Watch in Oblivion.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] cortana 5 You can't look up skirts from up [i]there[/i]. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 I'd be in the clock-tower. Enjoying a clean line of.... sight.[/quote][/quote] I'd have a web connection. Let other people do the dirty work.[/quote]And suddenly we wonder again if RN54 actually [i]was[/i] Violent_Acrez . . .
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] cortana 5 You can't look up skirts from up [i]there[/i]. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 I'd be in the clock-tower. Enjoying a clean line of.... sight.[/quote][/quote] I'd have a web connection. Let other people do the dirty work.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.