JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/26/2012 4:14:19 AM

The Halo series created some amazing communities

Like BWO, B5D, SIP, etc, etc Will Bungie's next game be as community based as Halo? [Edited on 11.25.2012 8:15 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I just don't understand why they choose to move off site? If for some reason they lose members, they're just going to come back here to get some more right? I say if you make an awesome group, keep it at Bungie!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Taylor Swift 13 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The EAKLE [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M94 Mushroom Man Only Spartan 1 Project, and I didn't recognize it by the abbreviation.[/quote]They've been popular, successful groups since around the time i joined. Is BWO still running? I lost track of those guys when they moved off site. They were a great bunch of people. I ran a moderately successful group in H3 and ODST, but it died before Reach. I was also a part of the Forge-Union team, if anyone remembers them or H3customs.net. I've always been amazed by how much Halo has affected people. I met some amazing people through my communities. I'm still in touch with some, and i miss the ones im not in touch with.[/quote] Yeah it has fallen on hard times but it is still running. You should check it out. [/quote] [url=http://spartan1project.com/]Their website, if you're interested.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The EAKLE [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M94 Mushroom Man Only Spartan 1 Project, and I didn't recognize it by the abbreviation.[/quote]They've been popular, successful groups since around the time i joined. Is BWO still running? I lost track of those guys when they moved off site. They were a great bunch of people. I ran a moderately successful group in H3 and ODST, but it died before Reach. I was also a part of the Forge-Union team, if anyone remembers them or H3customs.net. I've always been amazed by how much Halo has affected people. I met some amazing people through my communities. I'm still in touch with some, and i miss the ones im not in touch with.[/quote] Yeah it has fallen on hard times but it is still running. You should check it out.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M94 Mushroom Man Only Spartan 1 Project, and I didn't recognize it by the abbreviation.[/quote]They've been popular, successful groups since around the time i joined. Is BWO still running? I lost track of those guys when they moved off site. They were a great bunch of people. I ran a moderately successful group in H3 and ODST, but it died before Reach. I was also a part of the Forge-Union team, if anyone remembers them or H3customs.net. I've always been amazed by how much Halo has affected people. I met some amazing people through my communities. I'm still in touch with some, and i miss the ones im not in touch with.
    Add more answer options

Spawn
    Spawn

You must construct additional pylons - old

I have a feeling it will be more about communities creating the game rather than the game creating communities. We'll see what happens.
    Add more answer options

• Only Spartan 1 Project, and I didn't recognize it by the abbreviation.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M94 Mushroom Man I've never heard of any of those.[/quote] Black Water Ops, Facility b5d and Spartan I project? You've never heard of them?
    Add more answer options

• I've never heard of any of those.
    Add more answer options

• They already made one game as community-based as Halo, I think the new game will be just as community-based or more.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.