JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Fiction

11/25/2012 8:38:02 PM

Can we expect any destiny info in 2013?

I'm really disappointed with a lot of the games that have come out recently and I would love to know what destiny is going to be like it it's release date. I'm sure other fans are surely eager such as I for the game and can't Wait for some Insight or even hidden messages from Bungie about the game.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It comes out next year, so I would assume so. Be prepared to have Destiny in your life for the next decade!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• We are getting info at the VGA's this year I believe.
    Add more answer options

• yeah. Considering Bungie games have a 3-year dev cycle, the game's due out next year. Having just officially been announced, you can expect a blow-out around E3.
    Add more answer options

• Well it comes out next year so I would assume so.
    Add more answer options

• Yes, we [i]will[/i] get Destiny info sometime in 2013. That is a fact. [Edited on 11.25.2012 1:27 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Well I know over in the Community forum, there's people speculating that it could be revealed at the VGA's along with Bungie.next But we won't know until something happens. Bungie's really quiet about everything, however, there was a video recently (From Gamespot I think) that said Destiny is "quite like Halo" in terms of alien-type design.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.