JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/25/2012 8:05:02 PM
Dany

Bungie.. i miss you :/

I've been recently very active in the Halo waypoint forums. I had to folloow Halo, but i always remember that this used to be the place where i would do all my Haloscaping. I kinda miss it, you guys are great. Good luck in the future.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 Don't worry, it's not you, it's them. They have some things that they have to work out. So, we're like, good, right?[/quote]Yeah it won't be awkward when I run into you in bars with my new woman... Wait, what were we talking about again?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bungie > WayPoint.
    Add more answer options

• We have open arms, come whenever you like
    Add more answer options

• They're still here, just silently waiting for the time to come.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ChorrizoTapatio You don't have to choose between Bungie and Halo, OP. You can love both.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• You don't have to choose between Bungie and Halo, OP. You can love both.
    Add more answer options

• Add more answer options

• Don't worry, it's not you, it's them. They have some things that they have to work out. So, we're like, good, right?
    Add more answer options

• Lol, good luck trying to recreate another one hit wonder.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.