JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/24/2012 2:25:42 AM

A lot of mods are getting hacked I know recon is hacked for sure

look at his post history thats not like recon we need a bungie employee in here asap.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hylebos [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dmg04 "Alcohol" "Old Age" "Dementia" Pick one.[/quote]Knowing Recon it could be several of those.[/quote] It's like a buffet. I can have as much of each as I want, and then go back f or more![/quote] Lol
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You know, Recon really [i]has[/i] changed.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] True Underdog Recon's profile is screaming.[/quote]Change its diaper and give it food. [Edited on 11.24.2012 7:09 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] True Underdog Recon's profile is screaming.[/quote] Deep philosophical meaning that will affect the rest of my life.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Centauratron [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HundredJono [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] English[/quote] This guy is obsessed with Recon, just look at his post history.[/quote]You're right; he does seem overly fixated on Recon, perhaps to an unhealthy degree. I can't decide if his obsession is funny, sad, or disturbing.[/quote] All of the above.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HundredJono [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] English[/quote] This guy is obsessed with Recon, just look at his post history.[/quote]You're right; he does seem overly fixated on Recon, perhaps to an unhealthy degree. I can't decide if his obsession is funny, sad, or disturbing.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Greetings. This is Qbix. I have just hacked this account. Now I am a master moderator! Ha ha! I smell like fish! I put weird things on my pizza because I am from Norway! LOL at you puny underlings![/quote] Ah Foman and recon. I love you guys.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HundredJono [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] English[/quote] This guy is obsessed with Recon, just look at his post history.[/quote]Well recon it looks like you have a stalker congrats!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] English[/quote] This guy is obsessed with Recon, just look at his post history.
    Add more answer options

• And now I am scarred for life. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LordMonkey [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] True Underdog Recon's profile is screaming.[/quote]I didn't know Recon was a screamer.[/quote] [Edited on 11.24.2012 12:44 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Is this our new "Request a ban on a mythic member" thread?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam If a moderator was hacked, the hacker would definitely exploit the unleashing of the ninjas. Evidently, we are safe and sound.[/quote] I seem to recall this happening once before... Hmmmm....
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YodasCurd This thread... is just... I don't even know[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• It was me, I confess.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam If a moderator was hacked, the hacker would definitely exploit the unleashing of the ninjas. Evidently, we are safe and sound.[/quote] I wonder if there is a precaution in place for this.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] True Underdog All hail our new overlord, BleeJ.[/quote] Sounds hawt. OT: I would laugh if he actually got hacked(which he didn't).
    Add more answer options

• If a moderator was hacked, the hacker would definitely exploit the unleashing of the ninjas. Evidently, we are safe and sound.
    Add more answer options

• All hail our new overlord, BleeJ.
    Add more answer options

• Hi, this is Foman and I have hacked Delta's account! I can't really do anything with it, but whatever. I'm on to you Qbix! ~Foman...formally ~Delta [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Greetings. This is Qbix. I have just hacked this account. Now I am a master moderator! Ha ha! I smell like fish! I put weird things on my pizza because I am from Norway! LOL at you puny underlings![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] F3nrix I just want to see a mod get banned and, have him make an alt to post a thread about it. Edit: CrazzySnipe, do you go on Halowaypoint by any chance?[/quote]yes, that is me you are seeing. ©
    Add more answer options

• We should go ahead and ban all the mods as a precaution.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SonicJohn [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrazzySnipe55 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Greetings. This is Qbix. I have just hacked this account. Now I am a master moderator! Ha ha! I smell like fish! I put weird things on my pizza because I am from Norway! LOL at you puny underlings![/quote][quote] Do not post false information or mislead other forum-goers. Yes, even if it is funny.[/quote] Ban him. Ban him hard. ©[/quote]He isn't posting false information, though. That WAS Qbix. He even gave facts about himself to prove it.[/quote]I lol'd hard.
    Add more answer options

Spawn
    Spawn

You must construct additional pylons - old

I, for one, welcome our new overlords.
    Add more answer options

• I just want to see a mod get banned and, have him make an alt to post a thread about it. Edit: CrazzySnipe, do you go on Halowaypoint by any chance? [Edited on 11.24.2012 1:14 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SonicJohn [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrazzySnipe55 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Greetings. This is Qbix. I have just hacked this account. Now I am a master moderator! Ha ha! I smell like fish! I put weird things on my pizza because I am from Norway! LOL at you puny underlings![/quote][quote] Do not post false information or mislead other forum-goers. Yes, even if it is funny.[/quote] Ban him. Ban him hard. ©[/quote]He isn't posting false information, though. That WAS Qbix. He even gave facts about himself to prove it.[/quote]Damn. Not quick enough for the sonic-speed editing of SonicJohn. All the same, even if he was Qbix, nobody is an underling to a Norwegian so that's misleading right there. Someone needs to get banned. I don't care who as long as it's a mod and not me. ©
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrazzySnipe55 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Greetings. This is Qbix. I have just hacked this account. Now I am a master moderator! Ha ha! I smell like fish! I put weird things on my pizza because I am from Norway! LOL at you puny underlings![/quote][quote] Do not post false information or mislead other forum-goers. Yes, even if it is funny.[/quote] Ban him. Ban him hard. ©[/quote]He isn't posting false information, though. That WAS Qbix. He even gave facts about himself to prove it. [Edited on 11.24.2012 1:09 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.