JavaScript is required to use

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/23/2012 3:30:08 AM

Learn To Code Here!!

Well lately I have been learning how to code, I thought some other people might want to learn to. So here are some links to good coding websites. [b][u]Learn to code websites:[/b][/u] [url=]WebGoat[/url] [url=]New Boston[/url] [url=]Khan Academy[/url] [url=]Computer Science For Everyone[/url] [url=]Code Academy[/url] [url=]Project Euler[/url] [url=]Life Hacker[/url] [url=]C++[/url] [url=]Tree House[/url] [url=]RubyMonk[/url] [url=]Hackety[/url] [url=]jQuery Air[/url] [url=]CodingBat[/url] [url=]PHP Tutorial[/url] [url= ]Cplusplus[/url] [url=]MongoDB[/url] [url=]Educator[/url] [url=]Obj-C[/url] [b][u]Learning to Code Youtube Tutorials:[/b][/u] [url=]Learn to code - Figure out which language to pick[/url] [url=]Learn to code - for Java[/url] (NOTE: he also has more tutorials on it) [url=]Learn to code - for AppleScript[/url] [url=]Learn to code - for ruby[/url] [b][u]Learn to code books:[/b][/u] [url=]Practical Common Lisp[/url] [url=]Learn Python[/url] Also, post any other good tools to learn coding please post below. I will be adding more things to the list over time. [Edited on 11.25.2012 8:08 AM PST]

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.